Lebron: a deep reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron: a deep reader

Listening to the "kiss up" sports reporting is so lame at times. It was reported how he has changed and is a really deep reader...and what was he reading? The Hunger Games.

Deep. Yes indeed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

plz explain how basketball is a kiss up sport.

Comment

redacted due to utter ignorance of professional athletes
      Last edited by Sammich; 06-11-2012, 08:10 PM.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by vkk View Post
        plz explain how basketball is a kiss up sport.
        I believe he is saying the sports reporters "kiss up" to these athletes.

I'm surprised Lebron can read at all!
        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I will say that, at least when he was fresh out of high school, I kind of liked Lebron because he seemed to be somewhat well spoken and not the stereotypical "I can't fucking speak English, but that's cool cuz it's cool, cuz it's all part of my swagger, cuz I'm too cool for english." thugs. Not sure if he is still that way, as I hate the NBA.

As far as deep reader; in contrast to the rest of the players, who sign their names with an "X", Hunger Games is BALLS DEEP.
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            plz explain how anyone can be interested in such a thug piece of trash moron like Lebron James
            I hate when people say that. I don't particularly like Lebron, he's an arrogant douche and more often than not I get happy when the Heat are sucking, but he's not a thug or a piece of trash, he's just a ballplayer. There are a lot of stupid, dumbass athletes but the true thugs in sports are the guys like Ray Lewis, Mike Tyson, Ron Artest, Chris Henry (RIP), Tank Johnson (ex-Chicago Bear), Sam Hurd, Delonte West, etc.
            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
              I hate when people say that. I don't particularly like Lebron, he's an arrogant douche and more often than not I get happy when the Heat are sucking, but he's not a thug or a piece of trash, he's just a ballplayer. There are a lot of stupid, dumbass athletes but the true thugs in sports are the guys like Ray Lewis, Mike Tyson, Ron Artest, Chris Henry (RIP), Tank Johnson (ex-Chicago Bear), Sam Hurd, Delonte West, etc.
              A-ha, I stand corrected. I know so incredibly little about basketball that I was confusing him with Latrell Sprewell.
              kind of a douche

Comment

A-ha, I stand corrected. I know so incredibly little about basketball that I was confusing him with Latrell Sprewell.
                Ignorance is not an excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                  Ignorance is not an excuse!
                  What about apathy? Because I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't give a shit about basketball.
                  kind of a douche

Comment

What about apathy? Because I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't give a shit about basketball.
                    That'll work because I could give 2 shits about it myself!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. I don't like the NBA but follow it loosely and watch the games during playoffs. And I especially don't like Lebron for all the reasons you said. But he is far from a thug. Arrogant, yes. But then again when you are the best on the planet then I suppose you have reason to be arrogant. And despite all the shit he catches whether deserved or not he's a decent guy who does a lot for kids and community.
                      Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

http://emptybackfield.com/wp-content...01_lg1jpg.jpeg

Comment

Isn't that the norm for the NBA? Thugs? I'm sorry but when the league has to set forth rules for how their athletes can dress before and after games...that says volumes about how Thug the game really is. I hate the NBA, fall taking cry babies.
                          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                            Isn't that the norm for the NBA? Thugs? I'm sorry but when the league has to set forth rules for how their athletes can dress before and after games...that says volumes about how Thug the game really is. I hate the NBA, fall taking cry babies.
                            Nba level sucks imo....i lotve college basketball where it seems they carry themselves a little better and play harder. For the most part nba does come off as a little thuggish

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                              You try getting nice clothes off the rack when your 6'10.

Comment

Working...
                              X