X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View 1
    replied
    @Dunhill

Here is a great phone site that will tell you every phone coming out for every carrier.

http://www.phonearena.com/

Upcoming sprint phones ( I see the Galaxy3 but not mention of the Note as already stated in this thread ).

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/car...print/upcoming

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    The galaxy 3 MIGHT br out on Sprint this summer but no Note anytime soon. You got bad info from someone. Hell, they are still taking orders for sprints first LTE evo phone.

I LOVE my note, though. I may not ever use my laptop again and its a badass Vaio. The galaxy is retartedly fast and I finally have a phone that does everything I need it to do and then some. It is too big for some but it is perfect for me.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Leave a comment:

• -AJA14-
    replied
    Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
    2 places but I was told that earlier today at a sprint store. had to send a phone out and asked the guy about the galaxy3 and note and he said both are scheduled for june 6th. so he could be wrong but I just hope he is right about one of them. I wouldnt get it on any other provider around here. sprint is just cheaper and has great service in this area.
    He is wrong. The GS3 isn't coming out until the 21st. And the note isn't coming to sprint at least right now.

Leave a comment:

• thedunhill225
    replied
    Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
    Not sure where you heard that news from. Pretty sure there still aren't any concrete plans to bring it to Sprint. I have it, and love it. I also do not type in landscape mode, as that keyboard is too big.

I have Swype as my keyboard, no problem using it in portrait mode.
    2 places but I was told that earlier today at a sprint store. had to send a phone out and asked the guy about the galaxy3 and note and he said both are scheduled for june 6th. so he could be wrong but I just hope he is right about one of them. I wouldnt get it on any other provider around here. sprint is just cheaper and has great service in this area.

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    replied
    I wish I had a big keyboard.....my f'ing fingers hit 3 keys at once all the time, such a pain in the ass....

Leave a comment:

• Macho Man
    replied
    Not sure where you heard that news from. Pretty sure there still aren't any concrete plans to bring it to Sprint. I have it, and love it. I also do not type in landscape mode, as that keyboard is too big.

I have Swype as my keyboard, no problem using it in portrait mode.

Leave a comment:

• thedunhill225
    started a topic skip and anyone with the galaxy note...

skip and anyone with the galaxy note...

the scheduled release date here for the note on sprint is june 6th so could ya kinda give me a review. how BIG does it feel? I am due so I am gonna get the note or the galaxy 3 (also due out at the same time). my only real concern is the size of the note and the size of the keyboard. I am actually wondering if the keyboard is gonna be to big. I am so used to using the smaller keyboard that i dont even turn my phone to landscape mode cause the keyboard is a to big in landscape. anyway... any reviews from anyone with the note would be great. thanks.
Working...
X