Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Be the ONLY Nerd Watching Game of Thrones...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Can't Be the ONLY Nerd Watching Game of Thrones...

    Or am I?

    Tonight's episode was FANTASTIC!
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

  • #2
    No you are not alone - best show on TV right now, by far.

    I'm glad you didn't include any spoilers, not on here for about another hour.

    A lot of anticipation leading up to this battle; nice to know it delivers.


    2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight


    Comment


    • #3
      no I missed tonights episode and Im very upset


      2003 mid Illinois 2nd mw
      2005 caveman classic 2nd mw
      2006 caveman classic LH and overall winner
      2007 jr nationals dnp
      2008 jr USA 7th LH
      2009 gnc Indiana HW 1st
      2009 jr nationals 11th HW
      2010 jr USA HW 1st

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by moco View Post
        No you are not alone - best show on TV right now, by far.

        I'm glad you didn't include any spoilers, not on here for about another hour.

        A lot of anticipation leading up to this battle; nice to know it delivers.
        You WILL NOT be disappointed.

        But damn do I hate Joffrey Lannister. I want to snap his neck.
        You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Have any of your read the books?

          Comment


          • #6
            Not yet, but now I fully intend do.
            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yep read all the books. The show deviates slightly but they are doing a great job. I only hope George rr Martin is alive long enough to finish the story !

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah I read all of them a few years ago, have reread them since. They do a great job with Jaime, tyrion, the hound. They are probably some of the best well written books I've read. They deviate very slightly, my biggest issues are some of the characters don't fit what I pictured when I read the books, namely Robert and the mountain.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deon View Post
                  Yep read all the books. The show deviates slightly but they are doing a great job. I only hope George rr Martin is alive long enough to finish the story !
                  I am slogging through ADWD. weakest book so far. Nothing happens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've heard it's a great show. Currently, I'm working on Mad Men and then moving on to Twin Peaks, but I think I'll check out Game of Thrones somewhere down the road. My only exposure to the show has been this (edited) clip. No spoilers, just funny.

                    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLOXUGmRKI[/YOUTUBE]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Trevor200 View Post
                        "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister
                        That was a great scene. I think Tyrion is one of the best characters on tv.
                        You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tyrion is absolutely perfect in the series. I pictured really grotesque but te actor they got is perfect. When I read ADWD, it is really slow and difficult, he kind of fucked up the book before ADWD by adding characters and splitting who was in each book etc

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by big ross View Post
                            Tyrion is absolutely perfect in the series. I pictured really grotesque but te actor they got is perfect. When I read ADWD, it is really slow and difficult, he kind of fucked up the book before ADWD by adding characters and splitting who was in each book etc
                            The ability of Peter Dinklage to convey emotion without saying a word is phenomenal.
                            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah the last book was a total disappointment.

                              There's actually a website called: finish the book george ! Funny stuff.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X