Skype questions .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype questions .....

I know you can conference with a handful of people but what is the max amount of people you can conference call with at one time?

I think you see where I am going here.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I found this information on the actual Skype page...

"System requirements

Group video calls can be between three or more people (up to a maximum of 10). For the best quality, we recommend calls with up to five people.

For the best video quality, we recommend you use a high-speed broadband connection of 4 Mbps down/512 kbps up and a computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor. The minimum you'll need is a high-speed broadband connection of 512 kbps down/128 kbps up and a computer with a 1 GHz processor.

Note: people with Skype video-enabled mobiles are currently able to join group video calls via voice only."
    Last edited by JohnCaesar; 05-03-2012, 02:45 PM.
    FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
    If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

Thank you.

4mb connection. lol I use a 50mb connection. I think I am good.

If you pay for Skype service can you increase the capacity of people on the conference call?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
      X