• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wanted America to fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc&sns=em
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Sammich is going to hate me for this:

Here, here! This is why day after day I'm becoming more of a Libertarian. I'm not totally there, but it's getting close. Unfortunately, most people in the other two parties are basically pushing the same agenda, but just at different speeds. All you have to do is listen to their speeches. They will talk about personal responsibility on one hand, but then on the other they will talk about how the government can help or protect us. Remember the scariest sentence, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." Another good quote which I'm not sure I have right is, "At it's best government is a necessary evil, at it's worst it is a tyrannical one."
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Fantastic video, thanks Dunhill!
      Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Well there is 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
        Rubbish.
        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
        -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
          Well there is 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
          Rubbish.
          Yet you still wasted yet another 30 seconds replying?? ;-)

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Doberman,
            There is lill difference between the two parties any more. I am a libertarian and have been for a LONG time. Believing in our constitution is rare now a day but I still do... believing that I don't need the gov to protect me from me is rare.... Both parties, in different issues, believe you can half ass our constitution and bill of rights. Ya can't.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Tbh I didn't watch the vide because I'm at school. That said, the two parties are IMO, totally hopeless.

They have very different messages but in reality, neither Party really ever changes much. But, my least favorite bit is that they are so goddamned inconsistent. They support an idea till it's advocated by the other side and then they condemn it. In any other context that's the dumbest fucking thing ever.like a bunch if emo Tweens constantly needing to be different.

Also nothing is more obnoxious than the young zealots of either party

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                Doberman,
                There is lill difference between the two parties any more. I am a libertarian and have been for a LONG time. Believing in our constitution is rare now a day but I still do... believing that I don't need the gov to protect me from me is rare.... Both parties, in different issues, believe you can half ass our constitution and bill of rights. Ya can't.

Right there with ya bro. I knew I liked you for a reason. We could definitely hang.
                1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
                Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Following the Constitution is considered unconventional, sad but true.

Comment

Most people nowadays will gladly trade their freedoms for convenience, and the government is happy to oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbb View Post
                      Tbh I didn't watch the vide because I'm at school. That said, the two parties are IMO, totally hopeless.

They have very different messages but in reality, neither Party really ever changes much. But, my least favorite bit is that they are so goddamned inconsistent. They support an idea till it's advocated by the other side and then they condemn it. In any other context that's the dumbest fucking thing ever.like a bunch if emo Tweens constantly needing to be different.

Also nothing is more obnoxious than the young zealots of either party
                      The highlighted above could not be any more true....How many times have we seen this happen? Just about every time a new regime gets in office, it's just bickering and arguing and slooow progress.....One side says black and the other says white...kinda reminds me of exchanges between myself and Dunhill...

I can't stand the administration we have now, but there is far worse problem than that....The whole entire political system is broken imo...The country and politicians are run by lobbyists who control everything....If we get rid of lobbyists and special interest groups with their deep pockets, we can take back our country and make it what it was meant to be, but until that happens, we may all just be wallowing in the mud......
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                        If we get rid of lobbyists and special interest groups with their deep pockets, we can take back our country and make it what it was meant to be, but until that happens, we may all just be wallowing in the mud......
                        Why don't we all just pool our money, form a special interest group ourselves, then do whatever the fuck we want?
                        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                          Why don't we all just pool our money, form a special interest group ourselves, then do whatever the fuck we want?
                          Yeah, but who gets what? That's what the gov't is trying to do now, isn't it? But we don't get to do what we want, we hafta do what THEY want us to do...lol

Why can't I just print my own money? Then I wouldn't give a shit about what anyone did....lol
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by youngbb View Post
                            They have very different messages but in reality, neither Party really ever changes much. But, my least favorite bit is that they are so goddamned inconsistent.
                            That's one thing I loved about Ron Paul(ignoring the fact that I'm a libertarian). He has been the most consistent politician that I can think of. He has changed his views on very few issues.

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                              Why can't I just print my own money? Then I wouldn't give a shit about what anyone did....lol
                              Hey, you can try!

Seriously though, lobbyists are an "in practice" problem. No problem with the concept of lobbying, issues need to get out there somehow. The problem is that it becomes just one more money war to get the most/best/loudest lobbyists.

Hey, if anybody wants to pool our money, buy an island in the south pacific, name it Intense Island and outfit it with an awesome fucking gym, I'll write up the contracts. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X