This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
    Cop seemed like a nervous idiot that didn't know the law. Hands in pockets etc. You need guns if that is "protecting" you.
    Lol....I don't know how the law reads in every state, but I'm pretty sure that you do need to show an officer your carrying card if you are indeed carrying a weapon.....However, where I live, there are not many people who are able to carry, so rest assured, had that happened here, that guy would have been shot more than likely...lol. Maybe not shot unless he pulled it out, but his ass would have been dropped and the weapon would have been off him quickly, and his ass would have been in jail....I know people who carry, like Skip has stated that he does, so maybe he could clarify what the procedure is....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
      Cop seemed like a nervous idiot that didn't know the law. Hands in pockets etc. You need guns if that is "protecting" you.
      I agree to a point, but at least he knew when to back down and didn't escalated the situation further.

Did everyone miss the part about marijuana being to blame?
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

Comment

In my vast experience with people during their darkest moments in life, those who have negative opinions of what we do are the ones who get dealt with, are "unlucky", being "profiled", and getting "picked on".

No sir, we didn't force you to drive drunk for the 3rd time, or force you to beat on your old lady. You're not getting profiled because you were speeding, or you failed to signal your turn properly. Most people think cops are being dicks because they approach people with a stern attitude, or because they're not all polite when dealing with a person that got called in for assault, or a person with a gun call. Sorry if we don't mind our P's and Q's when talking to you when we just got called out because you were waving a gun around on your front porch in your underwear.

And for what it's worth, I'd never work, live, travel, think about being in Jersey, or Philly. Or most places up north just because of their idiotic gun laws and politicians.
        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Working...
        X