Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

curiosity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • curiosity

    As far as I can tell, you guys have got to be some of the biggest natural bodybuilders on here. Doug Miller is massive at....5'9 185 lb: http://www.dougmillerpro.com/images/...409DC_4937.jpg. Many of you are 250 lean, so I could guess you could get to 200 shredded no problem. How come I don't see anybody on here in the natural organizations? I'm not trying to tell anybody to but I will say at 200 lb shredded you could easily win the most pretigious natural bodybuilding competitions. Kind of like this guy: once he gets as hard, dry, and lean, as Doug, there's no other clear winner: http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/resou...=1273793164839

  • #2
    Who is 250 and lean? There are not a lot of 250 pound guys that are lean on this site or most other sites that I am aware of.

    Most guys on this site don't compete naturally because ..... they aren't natural. Not all of them because there are a lot of natural guys here but the large majority of competitors here aren't natural.

    Skip


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      Who is 250 and lean? There are not a lot of 250 pound guys that are lean on this site or most other sites that I am aware of.

      Most guys on this site don't compete naturally because ..... they aren't natural. Not all of them because there are a lot of natural guys here but the large majority of competitors here aren't natural.

      Skip
      .....oh. That was what I thought. I still believe there are people here bigger than the guy I showed. But I guess the reality check is it takes more than 5 years to get to 185 3-4% bf.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, but bigger isn't always the end all, either. I am a weight class above Luis Santa but he is a pro. My 20 pounds of stage weight on him just doesn't matter.

        The guy you posted is put together very well whether he is 185 or not.

        Skip


        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle


        For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

        Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

        Comment


        • #5
          natural bodybuilding is stupid


          wait....
          CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
          MorphogenNutrition.com



          2012 NPC Natural Ohio
          2010 NGA Pro Universe
          2010 NPC Monster Mash
          2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
          2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
          2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
          2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
          2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
          2008 NPC Ohio State
          2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vcjha View Post
            .....so I could guess you could get to 200 shredded no problem. .....[/url]
            I would never say it would be "no problem" for anyone, at least for getting shredded. It always takes hard work and dilligence, not-natural or natural.
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."


            www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

            https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

            Comment


            • #7
              I have a very hard time believing that the guy in the second link is natural...


              2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
              2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
              2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
              2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
              2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Yeah, but bigger isn't always the end all, either. I am a weight class above Luis Santa but he is a pro. My 20 pounds of stage weight on him just doesn't matter.

                The guy you posted is put together very well whether he is 185 or not.

                Skip
                Well said.
                Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                natural bodybuilding is stupid


                wait....
                Aha, didn't know you were a user here, Ben.
                Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                I would never say it would be "no problem" for anyone, at least for getting shredded. It always takes hard work and dilligence, not-natural or natural.
                True.
                Originally posted by moco View Post
                I have a very hard time believing that the guy in the second link is natural...
                Eh, I really just chalk it up to black genetics, no racism intended.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vcjha View Post
                  many of you are 250 lean, so i could guess you could get to 200 shredded no problem.
                  Originally posted by ken "skip" hill View Post
                  who is 250 and lean?
                  Skip
                  ????

                  -s
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

                  Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                  www.TrueNutrition.com

                  2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                  2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                  2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Either way this is by far the best forum I've ever been to when it comes to anything bodybuilding related. There are definitely tons of guys with some wicked physiques natural or not. Homonunculus being one of those guys. You look wicked dude.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X