computer software advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer software advice...

Ok I need to create basically a poster. I need to have a picture in the back ground, small pictures around the outside and printing on top of the background picture. What is the best program to create what I am looking for? I figure I can make it, put in on a thumb drive or email it to a printer and have the poster made...its not really a poster but instead a seating chart but that's what the lill lady wants so that's what she gets... Sooooooo if ya can follow what I am trying to do.....what's the best way to go about it?

Thanks for any help.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and PhotoShop.

Comment

Photoshop would probably be the easiest. Illustrator is better for 'drawing' (hence the name) but it's tricky to get to grips with until you've worked in it for a week or two...

Please video yourself trying to figure it out.
      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
        Photoshop would probably be the easiest.

Please video yourself trying to figure it out.
        Yea, on second thought, I'd recommend paying someone to do what you need.

Comment

If you're lazy like me, try Microsoft Publisher...should come with the Office Suite. They've got plenty of templates where everything is pretty much laid out for you and you just have to adjust font size, positioning, and colors.
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

if you want something free try Paint.net, that's actually the name of the software
            "In the church, they say to forgive"
            "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting"

Comment

Ill do it for free if you agree to stop arguing with everyone all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by AutoKal47 View Post
                if you want something free try Paint.net, that's actually the name of the software
                +1 for Paint.NET, free & easy.

Comment

Working...
                X