reaching dante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reaching dante

I hope this doesn't create any animosity. I live in san diego, and found out dante resides there too. Anybody know how to reach him? I'd be happy just to have a one-hour consultation with him or even two personal training sessions with him.
    Last edited by vcjha; 04-10-2012, 09:21 PM.

Originally posted by vcjha View Post
    I hope this doesn't create any animosity. I live in san diego, and found out dante resides there too. Anybody know how to reach him? I'd be happy just to have a one-hour consultation with him or even two personal training sessions with him.
    Dante is like the Wizard of Oz...He stays behind the black curtain and nobody gets to see him...nobody!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
      Dante is like the Wizard of Oz...He stays behind the black curtain and nobody gets to see him...nobody!
      Damn. I'm in san diego where he lives yet I'm so far away.

Comment

I heard for $500 he will let you unrack his weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
          I heard for $500 he will let you unrack his weights.
          When did he reduce the price?

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

From his signature line:

Twitter - DanteDCtraining

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - [email protected]
            -Scott
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
              From his signature line:

-Scott
              I sent an email to him two days ago. But I'm thinking it's not going to be 1-2 days to get a response. Should I expect it to be 1-2 week for a response?

Comment

I sent an email to him two days ago. But I'm thinking it's not going to be 1-2 days to get a response. Should I expect it to be 1-2 week for a response?
                From when I was corresponding with him to sponsor another board he told me he does not check that email too often. HE has a lot going on business wise and personal wise. If it's DC training then you are better off talking to Scott
                For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

BTW, where in San Diego do you live? I can give you a 1 hour consultation on how to grow old in a semi gracefull manner...lol..and also how to get your ass up at 2:30am and hit the nearest 24hr fatness for a workout.
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

BTW, where in San Diego do you live? I can give you a 1 hour consultation on how to grow old in a semi gracefull manner...lol..and also how to get your ass up at 2:30am and hit the nearest 24hr fatness for a workout.
                    DAMN! Beat me too it, see his other thread.
                    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Aha, I reside near 24 hour fitness Rancho penasquitos

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                      From his signature line:

-Scott
                      Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                      From when I was corresponding with him to sponsor another board he told me he does not check that email too often. HE has a lot going on business wise and personal wise. If it's DC training then you are better off talking to Scott
                      Crap, Scott doesn't live in san diego

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                      DAMN! Beat me too it, see his other thread.
                      Lmao, this forum has good laughs daily, doesn't it?
                      Last edited by vcjha; 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I am not interested at all in training anyone ever again on a personal level.....
                        I got burnt out on it
                        then kept doing it
                        until i hated it
                        then kept doing it
                        until now to where just the thought of training anyone on a personal level is like the first thing on my "least like to do" list....right before "chewing thumbtacks"

Nothing against you but just not interested in the least, trained too many guys and went way past the "should take a break before I absolutely abhore this" threshhold......

Scott would be someone to definitely talk to...he knows my gameplan inside and out
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
                          I am not interested at all in training anyone ever again on a personal level.....
                          I got burnt out on it
                          then kept doing it
                          until i hated it
                          then kept doing it
                          until now to where just the thought of training anyone on a personal level is like the first thing on my "least like to do" list....right before "chewing thumbtacks"

Nothing against you but just not interested in the least, trained too many guys and went way past the "should take a break before I absolutely abhore this" threshhold......

Scott would be someone to definitely talk to...he knows my gameplan inside and out
                          Already honored to get a response. Is there anybody you would recommend in San Diego that knows your gameplan well? If you don't, I honestly am begging you to at least let me have a 1 hour consultation with you or take me through a training session under your guidance. I really didn't need anymore than that.
                          Last edited by vcjha; 04-10-2012, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I know Scott is a qualified trainer now but he's all the way in Arizona. I wish I could get one last training session from you but I'd be going against the wishes of someone who created the DC system and someone I respect a lot in the bodybuilding world. Is there anyone that knows your gameplan enough, not to the level of Scott, in San Diego that you would refer me to? Sammich, I apologize if the last thread seemed repetitive. If the answer really is, "There's only Scott, that's it. Deal with it," that's really sad to hear. Was really looking forward to learning to do DC training the right way personall from someone, instead of trying to attempt it myself and possibly not having a clue what I'm doing.

Comment

Creepy.
                              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                              -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                              X