• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day has arrived!!!!

Good morning!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Happy Hump day GetnBigr ! And the very best Wednesday ever to all of us ! Let none of us forget the power that we each have today to surround ourselves only with that which takes us forward ! As we think so we become, its all in the comittment to act accordingly !

( And lots of great loving for everyone too !! )
    Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Good morning guys!

I'm trying to stay on the positive side as it's 5:29 am and I've been up for about an hour and a half with construction crews working in my backyard. Well...not in my backyard but right over the non-existant fence with huge flood lights that have my house lit up like daytime, cement trucks beeping and spinning, the huge crane truck thing that gets the cement from the trucks out to the foundations pumping, diesel engines all around and the light's generator going. Who needs more than 4 hours of sleep anyway? lol If I could figure out who's responsible they'd have an ear full (of lead), but I don't know my recourses here. Is it legal to make this much noise at night? If it were an individual with a loud stereo or tv the cops would take care of it, but what do you do when its this? It's louder than a train in my living room. There's humor in here somewhere, I just know it. Mmmm...and leg work day today. Woohoo!
      "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
      Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Good Morning you three.....(so far!) TLM, sounds like a good day for a long nap!
        Have a great day!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
          Good morning!

And so has exam day!! Let us know when you passed that sucker GnB..

Comment

humpy-humpy!
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Good Luck with everyone┬┤s exams today ! And all of you look forward to success in excess of your wildest imaginings !
              Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Good morning everyone!!!!

TLM - you need to go put on a lil sumpin sumpin & bat your eyes at those workers & use your MILF appeal. I'll bet they'll stop the noise then!!

GnB - Goodluck on your test today!!!

Hanuman - I love reading your inspiring words.... makes me wonder if you've got one of those calendars in front of you with a different inspiring saying each day. If you don't, then you should make one!!! I grin everytime I read your posts
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Good Morning AI....Hope your day is great!

Comment

Good morning HECK!!! Today should be a good day. I mean, it is afterall HUMP DAY!!! :sex:
                    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Good morning all!
                      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                      and in the right way, that is not easy.
                      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Now if IH would only come in and say hi..my day would be complete!

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                          And so has exam day!! Let us know when you passed that sucker GnB..
                          Okay, here you go:

I PASSED!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the good lucks and well wishes!! It worked.

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                              Okay, here you go:

I PASSED!!!!!

Morning everyone, and damn good job GnB, see I knew you had to be as smart as Heck, well almost...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X