Tuna Drainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuna Drainer

I never knew these existed. I hate how the tuna oozes up around the can cover. Anyone have one of these? which kind is better?

http://www.amazon.com/Evriholder-Tun...p_ob_k_title_1

http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-In...N%3DB0016KMLZU

Thanks for the post I never knew of these. Regardless I am going to to get the second one.

Comment

i have one like the bottom link. works great except if you use the can that has an easy open lid that does not need a can opener. That type of can the diameter is too short for your tuna strainer.

Comment

I just buy the tuna in the Pouch. no more can and straining for me. BTW, I had the first one, and it didn't work very well.

Comment

What's wrong with a fork or a plate?
          My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

I have one like the 1st link. It fits just at the top of the can but doesn't allow you to press out the water completely from say, a can of tuna, and when you use the smaller inset some of the tuna still gets out. i just use a strainer now with a fork.
            2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
            2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
            2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
            2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
            2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
            2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

if you can, try and get the tuna in a can of this kind:

if you open it and not take the lid completely off but use that to drain out the water you should be fine. always worked for me and i only like the stuff when its dry as fuark be warned tho, you might lose half a gram of tuna in the process :P

Comment

Working...
              X