Broncos Fans? Manning to Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Fans? Manning to Denver!

Big move for the mile high...Manning is a HUGE get for the Broncos.
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Please send a prayer Tim Tebow's way....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
      Please send a prayer Tim Tebow's way....
      God's on his side. Jacksonville is hoping there's a god on their side right now.

Comment

I actually think Manning being there will be exactly what Tebow could use at this point in his career. Imagine the learning he'll do from one of the greatest minds at that position. I just hope Tebow sees it that way, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkbuilder View Post
          I actually think Manning being there will be exactly what Tebow could use at this point in his career. Imagine the learning he'll do from one of the greatest minds at that position. I just hope Tebow sees it that way, too.
          I honestly don't think Tebow will be there. Elway had come out last year and said that he was the man, even at the start of the offseason. Now what can he say? That shows ZERO confidence in his QB, and it's not like they were making a run for the SB.....they had a fluke win against Pitt cause Pitt decided to play 9 men in the box ALL day....lol. The Broncos are nowhere NEAR being a legitimate contender, and while Manning makes them MUCH better, they don't really have alot else going for them....Their defense is porous and sketchy at best, and their offense is below average. Maybe he can make alot of guys better, but I have a hard time thinking he's gonna get the guys rallying behind him any more than Tebow did....I think this move says that the Broncos feel like they are gonna get more than just a year or two out of him. There's really no other reason for them to be getting him.....
          STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by Arkbuilder View Post
            Denver would be stupid to keep Tebow around. Now that Manning is there, they'll be running a real, highly intricate pro-offense, one that Tebow has no hope to effectively run. Furthermore, what will Tebow learn from Manning? Tebow already busts his ass and prepares heavily, he's just not talented enough to produce regularly and effectively from the QB spot. Look at all of Manning's backups from his time in Indianapolis, which have come up in that system and produced elsewhere? The guys they used last year when Manning got hurt were trash.

Denver needs to find somebody, anybody that will give them something worthwhile for Tebow, which is no easy task. Word is that the guys in Jacksonville signed Henne primarily to Tebow-proof the organization and stop the owner from bringing him in to appeal to their Florida loving fanbase. I'm really interested to see what becomes of Tebow. I feel like he's going to be traded to some team looking to turn him into a tight end or some unconventional, gadget type player. Maybe Bellichik can make something of the kid.
            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

In any case, bad news for us Charger fans... Sure makes the upcoming division games much more interesting though.
              For your next order from TrueNutrition - Use Discount Code JNJ120
              Solus Christus___________SemperFi

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                Denver would be stupid to keep Tebow around. Now that Manning is there, they'll be running a real, highly intricate pro-offense, one that Tebow has no hope to effectively run. Furthermore, what will Tebow learn from Manning? Tebow already busts his ass and prepares heavily, he's just not talented enough to produce regularly and effectively from the QB spot. Look at all of Manning's backups from his time in Indianapolis, which have come up in that system and produced elsewhere? The guys they used last year when Manning got hurt were trash.

Denver needs to find somebody, anybody that will give them something worthwhile for Tebow, which is no easy task. Word is that the guys in Jacksonville signed Henne primarily to Tebow-proof the organization and stop the owner from bringing him in to appeal to their Florida loving fanbase. I'm really interested to see what becomes of Tebow. I feel like he's going to be traded to some team looking to turn him into a tight end or some unconventional, gadget type player. Maybe Bellichik can make something of the kid.
                Good point.

Comment

There's no way Denver keeps Tebow. Elway has been looking for a reason to boot him without fracturing the fanbase, and this situation is perfect.

Comment

I honestly don't think Tebow will be there. Elway had come out last year and said that he was the man, even at the start of the offseason. Now what can he say? That shows ZERO confidence in his QB, and it's not like they were making a run for the SB.....they had a fluke win against Pitt cause Pitt decided to play 9 men in the box ALL day....lol. The Broncos are nowhere NEAR being a legitimate contender, and while Manning makes them MUCH better, they don't really have alot else going for them....Their defense is porous and sketchy at best, and their offense is below average. Maybe he can make alot of guys better, but I have a hard time thinking he's gonna get the guys rallying behind him any more than Tebow did....I think this move says that the Broncos feel like they are gonna get more than just a year or two out of him. There's really no other reason for them to be getting him.....
                    I agree with this. I haven't been keeping up with the whole Manning thing as much as some of you, but I don't understand why Manning would go to Denver. I mean, like Steel says, they don't really have much going for them. Manning isn't "old", but he isn't getting any younger, and with all these injuries he's had, I don't know why he wouldn't pick a contender ready team so to speak. I thought he might go with San Fran. Seems Smith is their Achilles' heel, and with him talking to Miami, might be an opening.

Comment

Wouldn't it be kind of ironic if everyone in Denver was soooo pumped about Peyton being here and they shit all over God-child Tebow, trade him and then Peyton's arm isn't ever 100%?

I just think it would kinda be like a black fly in your chardonnay.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        Wouldn't it be kind of ironic if everyone in Denver was soooo pumped about Peyton being here and they shit all over God-child Tebow, trade him and then Peyton's arm isn't ever 100%?

I just think it would kinda like a black fly in your chardonnay.

Skip
                        I guess an arm that is questionable is still better than an arm that sucks...lol

Edit: Just realized you quoted Alanis Morrisette...lol
                        Last edited by steel1970; 03-19-2012, 07:28 PM.
                        STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                          I agree with this. I haven't been keeping up with the whole Manning thing as much as some of you, but I don't understand why Manning would go to Denver. I mean, like Steel says, they don't really have much going for them. Manning isn't "old", but he isn't getting any younger, and with all these injuries he's had, I don't know why he wouldn't pick a contender ready team so to speak. I thought he might go with San Fran. Seems Smith is their Achilles' heel, and with him talking to Miami, might be an opening.
                          I was thinking San Fran too. Not that Smith was horrible last year, but he couldn't make the throws in big games like he needed to. IMO, San Fran is a piece or two away from being the next dynasty.....
                          STEEL

Comment

Such a risky move.. :cringe:

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                            There's no way Denver keeps Tebow. Elway has been looking for a reason to boot him without fracturing the fanbase, and this situation is perfect.
                            True.

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

I just think it would kinda be like a black fly in your chardonnay.

Skip
                            lol. They'd get back on their knees real quick! :pray:

Comment

I wouldn't get rid of Teabag if I were in charge of the Broncos 'cause Peyton might be paralyzed after a big hit.
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X