Bull Dogs and Bodybuilders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Dogs and Bodybuilders

Hey Y'all- Just throwing this out there.
    I started a Facebook page for Bodybuilding and "Bull" dog fans. www.facebook.com/BullDogsandBodybuilders. Please stop by and "like" the page and post photos and comments of your Bully breed pups and anything concerning bodybuilding. Seems a lot of us muscle folks are drawn to the Bull dogs and I thought it would be nice to have a place to showcase both bodybuilding and the much maligned pit bull type dogs.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by DoGooder View Post
    Hey Y'all- Just throwing this out there.
    I started a Facebook page for Bodybuilding and "Bull" dog fans. www.facebook.com/BullDogsandBodybuilders. Please stop by and "like" the page and post photos and comments of your Bully breed pups and anything concerning bodybuilding. Seems a lot of us muscle folks are drawn to the Bull dogs and I thought it would be nice to have a place to showcase both bodybuilding and the much maligned pit bull type dogs.
    Thanks!
    I don't know if this is acceptable or not....I will find out and if not, the link will have to come down...You are more than welcome to post pics of the dogs in the IM Pets section here.....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
    X