Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3, May 15th release

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...ablo-confirmed

Man, this is scary. I was REALLLY hoping this game would get released in the fall/winter so I had a built in excuse as to why I was staying inside all day.

Diablo 2 almost ruined my life back in highschool when I was 16. While my interest in games has gone WAYYYY down over the years (I play games maybe an hour a day now just to wind down before bed), you just never know with these blizzard games, especially Diablo.

Double edged sword for sure...hugely entertaining games, but sometimes that is a bad thing.

I just saw this a bit ago. I used to love those games when I was younger! I don't play video games anymore but I have to get this one since it has been anticipated for so long. Just pre-ordered mine Eeeeeeeeeee I feel like a little school girl again!

Comment

I have been waiting 10 years for this game to come out!!!!!!

blizzard is good at making you wait. Took them forver to get sc2 out as well.

Comment

Diablo 2 took over all of my free time in high school. Shit I would still play it if I didn't have so many other things to do.

I have to be careful with video games, because they can quickly take over all of my free time and leave me as a lazy piece of shit..

With a full time business, family, etc.. bad news.. badddd news.
        Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
        www.316fit.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

D2 was awesome, can't wait for D3 to come out. Like fade said, I gotta becareful because they can quickly take over my free time. I've been addicted to WoW for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper View Post
            D2 was awesome, can't wait for D3 to come out. Like fade said, I gotta becareful because they can quickly take over my free time. I've been addicted to WoW for a long time.
            My brother is about to have his first child. He is so uber fucked because he stays up until 3 or 4 AM playing WoW and then barely rolls out of bed for work in the morning.

hahaha I can't wait until that baby pops out so he can feel the pain of the first 2 months.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

I sold a character for diaper and grocery money once, lol. (about $300)
              I don't have enough time these days, so I stay away from any game purchases for me. If I bought something like Battlefield 3 right now, I'd be in a cave for days and come out to a pissed-off wife. Not worth it.
              Safer to just play the games that the kids play, like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart for about an hour a week.
              Last edited by Arkbuilder; 03-15-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

WTS Soul 50 SOJ - PM NOW

Comment

i feel weird about this.
                  It comes out after classes are over, which is good, but it comes out when my internship begins... which is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
                    WTS Soul 50 SOJ - PM NOW
                    /w *andrewgpv03 ill give you 25 and throw in a .08 gaze

Comment

Originally posted by syssstem View Post
                      /w *andrewgpv03 ill give you 25 and throw in a .08 gaze
                      Deal but you have to run me through Hell Cow with your javazon...

... forever.

Comment

Never got into this type of game, way too in depth and intellectual for me. More of a Mario Kart, Street Fighter 2 type of guy. If I play anything lately it's Sonic Generations or Street Fighter 4. lol
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I played Diablo 1 and loved it. Never really played Diablo 2 to be honest. I would love to play Diablo 3, but now my gaming involves MW3, Halo, etc mainly because I can play a few games and then turn it off. I used to play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and I would turn the console on to play an hour and would find that 5 had passed... Dangerous...
                          My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                            Never got into this type of game, way too in depth and intellectual for me. More of a Mario Kart, Street Fighter 2 type of guy. If I play anything lately it's Sonic Generations or Street Fighter 4. lol
                            Skull, the beauty of diablo games is that while they are RPGs, they aren't THAT in depth. You spend 95% of your time just having fun and hacking/slashing. It is not like WoW where you spend the MAJORITY of your time farming items so you can have an hour or two of fun later that night.

Comment

This thing destroyed a good part of my life. Should I go back to it?

Yes I am

Comment

Working...
                              X