Airplane tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airplane tickets

When you are going to travel by plane somewheres, and plan to come back..........

do you buy a *round-trip* ticket when you call the airline or do you wait untill you're ready to come back home to buy it?
    I buy it before I leave because I am smart.
    100.00%
    I wait to add drama to my trip.
    0.00%
    I keep my feet on the ground, fool.
    0.00%

Round trip here! Its cheaper that way and there are no surprizes....
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Round trip always! Much cheaper...plus, when you book in advance you can check back every so often and see if you can get a better rate. If the rate is better sometimes (depending on the airline) you can cancel the ticket then turn around and buy the cheaper ticket.

Fancy....I wonder what this is in regards too, lmao!!!!
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I actually went to school to be a travel agent.... yet I'm here baking cheesecakes.

buying your tickets 21 days in advance is usually the best option but..... If you can get standby tickets, it's usually much much cheaper. The only thing is, you are at the mercy of the airline. they'll only let you on the plane if there is a vacancy. If the plane is sold out then your S.O.L. and you have to wait for the next one.

I have an uncle who works for Continental as a mechanic. I can buy standby tickets from him for $50 and go anywhere I want in the U.S. But, of course I have nowhere to go
        Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
          I have an uncle who works for Continental as a mechanic. I can buy standby tickets from him for $50 and go anywhere I want in the U.S. But, of course I have nowhere to go
          HA! Heckman has a great pool at his house in California. KR &KRL are up in scenic NY. Hanuman is in a different country (where are you Hanuman?). GnB is in the lovely state of Florida. Joint Fracture is smack in the woods in Washington state. Not to mention LJ in South Carolina, though she probably won't want company for a while. The list is endless. I'm saving up so I can tour around the country staying at IM member's houses. hahahahaha! {snort} haha! hahaha! It'll be fun! We can go together.

ps. We plan WAY ahead and purchase tickets asap.
          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Plan ahead, watch for specials and purchase far in advance.
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

I might be hitting you up in the future for a little pimp-ticket action!
              CrossFit Champions
              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                Round trip always! Much cheaper...plus, when you book in advance you can check back every so often and see if you can get a better rate. If the rate is better sometimes (depending on the airline) you can cancel the ticket then turn around and buy the cheaper ticket.

Fancy....I wonder what this is in regards too, lmao!!!!

You can do that?!?

We never have the time to finagle for tickets.
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I actually went to school to be a travel agent.... yet I'm here baking cheesecakes.

buying your tickets 21 days in advance is usually the best option but..... If you can get standby tickets, it's usually much much cheaper. The only thing is, you are at the mercy of the airline. they'll only let you on the plane if there is a vacancy. If the plane is sold out then your S.O.L. and you have to wait for the next one.

It's State Fair time......we're going Sun.....commooonnnnn upppp!!!
                  www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

**pppsssttttt** Hey Munster......does TLM really snort when she's laughing?
                    www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                      **pppsssttttt** Hey Munster......does TLM really snort when she's laughing?
                      If it's really funny and she's laughing hard, yes.
                      CrossFit Champions
                      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

You can do that?!?

We never have the time to finagle for tickets.
                        Yes....I believe you have to pay an extra 30-50 bucks to be able to cancel the ticket.

Usually I get my travel agent to hold the ticket as long as possible while I check Hotwire and some others....

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

It's State Fair time......we're going Sun.....commooonnnnn upppp!!!

Oh man... THE FAIR!!!! I LOVE THE FAIR!!! mmmmmm... some funnel cakes & rickety rides ran by a toothless guy named earl. i so love the fair.
                          Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Oh man... THE FAIR!!!! I LOVE THE FAIR!!! mmmmmm... some funnel cakes & rickety rides ran by a toothless guy named earl. i so love the fair.
                            Not to mention the cotton candy, lol.

Man, if I ate that stuff I would surely go into diabetic shock......

Comment

Bwahahaha!!!! My dad's name is earl and he's working on his teeth. hahaha!!!He's not friendly enough to run a rickety ride. He'd scare everyone off. heeheehee!

My goodness, I'm cryin' here that's so funny! My dad at a fair in a black bowler hat scowling at the little kids until they run away...

A fair's not a fair without cotton candy and a balloon and a stomach ache.
                              "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Working...
                              X