This is what a stalker TXT's like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what a stalker TXT's like

Right here is some great stalking, basically a guy has a 1 night stand then the girl flips using txt when he doesn't fall for her like she has for him.

Two radio guys read out the txt messages, very funny.

(Press the giant play button on the screen, it is orange and some people I sent this to couldn't seem to find it.)

http://soundcloud.com/vaughan-1-1/th...azy-looks-like
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

No one has ever made me smile like you did Kevin.

Wow. That was rich. Thanks for sharing man.

Comment

SAHD. Bloody funny, made my night!
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Comment

Even funnier when Australians read it.

Comment

I just think it sounded like she cared for him.
          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
          Nicki Minaj

Comment

Stalking people is the ultimate non-alpha male behavior. The last time a girl broke it off with me I just said "ok that's fine". Hahahaha

Comment

I mean SAHD I can understand how her actions can be misinterpreted as 'stalking' but he COULD have responded. Don't you think so?

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Granted she took it a lill far but emotions are hard to control.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

SAHD, I really think she just wanted to be acknowledged....to be talked to...she didn't want to keep typing and get no response cause that can be frustrating and annoying as all hell! When someone doesn't take a freakin second to just say hey I fucking hear ya but instead they just ignore you...that can get a person angry as hell. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Peace

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I'll just check back every so often to see if you reply SAHD... I look forward to discussing this issue if you ever bother posting in this thread you started again.

SOOO I'll check back.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

SAHD, sorry I posted so much but I just want you to know how interested I am in this thread and your opinions on it.

Hope to see your reply SOON. Soon would be.best!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                        SAHD, sorry I posted so much but I just want you to know how interested I am in this thread and your opinions on it.

Hope to see your reply SOON. Soon would be.best!
                        wow man, you seriously need to chill the fuck out.

You're acting like a stalker or some shi...ohhhhh

Comment

So I fjnd it kinda funny that you seem to be on line but can't post in this thread and reply to me. I would just like to discuss this if you have the time. I'm gonna be busy for a bit but I'll check back later.

Take care, hope you are well.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Dunhill: your comments made me lol once I got what you were doing there

Comment

Ok, I was telling my friend how I like reading your posts SAHD but that it seems like you are to busy to reply and they said I should just relax that you may be busy... How silly of me.... I am just gonna go over to BB.com for a bit and chill.

Talk later.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                              X