Gym Rats - Don't Be That Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym Rats - Don't Be That Guy

Saw this and thought we all have these guys at our gyms.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcIxROx5lc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

I like Mr. Serious guy.

Comment

Have to agree with Andrew. I am the serious guy I guess. If someone asks me a question I am happy to answer but I am not Mr social guy...
      2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
      2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
      2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
      2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
      2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
      2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
      *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
      88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
      88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Lol...I can be both Mr. Serious and Mr. What's up Guy. But I try to keep it within reason to not "be that guy"...lol.

Comment

Yeah I'm down with Mr. Serious, the clown that is trying to break his concentration shouldn't be a dick. At minimum wait till he is finished the set

Comment

I agree w/ Mr Serious too, when actually training. If they were trying to show how not to be that guy, they could of showed that a lot better...

Funny video though.
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Here's another one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNoWxMHr98&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                I agree w/ Mr Serious too, when actually training. If they were trying to show how not to be that guy, they could of showed that a lot better...

Funny video though.
                Yup, WHILE TRAINING its cool to be serious. If I wrote that bit I woulda had Mr. Serious at his computer....on a msg board.... ;-)
                Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                Nicki Minaj

Comment

Funny shit Lopez!

I agree with the majority. If I am in the middle of a set, about 99% of the time, I am in tunnel vision mentality (if a pretty lady comes into view I MIGHT have to take a peek ). At least at my gym the serious lifters tend to keep to themselves and the D-bags hang out around the crossover station and get their rocks off to watching one another do partial reps on high cable crossovers.

There is one guy at my gym that uses about 10 machines at once and he lets you know he is using it by leaving articles of clothing all over the machines he is using. It is quite funny actually.
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                    Yup, WHILE TRAINING its cool to be serious. If I wrote that bit I woulda had Mr. Serious at his computer....on a msg board.... ;-)
                    I knew that was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                      Here's another one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNoWxMHr98&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
                      lol @ the space invader.

Comment

I'm Mr. Serious, and at the time I work out there are 2 Machine Hoggers with 1 more Mr. Serious.

We share a Mr. Serious disdain for these other 2, but never communicate it verbally. That violates the Serious Code.
                        You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Usually I am at the gym around 3:45 in the morning. Right around the time that HECKMAN is on Back Width (yeah I think instead of going to bed, he goes to the gym).

Today I had the day off from work and went @ 8:30 after I dropped my daughter off at school. There was a guy on the Smith machine doing shoulder shrugs with a 25# plate on each side. He was doing them for at least 10 minutes before I stood next to the machine. I stood there waiting for another 10 min. and didn't say a word. He was taking 1 min. pauses in between sets. My blood was boiling. Then he says "are you waiting for this machine?" I told him "no I just wanted to watch you workout". He called me an asshole as he was walking away.

Comment

Originally posted by rageblanket View Post
                            we share a mr. Serious disdain for these other 2, but never communicate it verbally. That violates the serious code.
                            lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              Usually I am at the gym around 3:45 in the morning. Right around the time that HECKMAN is on Back Width (yeah I think instead of going to bed, he goes to the gym).

Today I had the day off from work and went @ 8:30 after I dropped my daughter off at school. There was a guy on the Smith machine doing shoulder shrugs with a 25# plate on each side. He was doing them for at least 10 minutes before I stood next to the machine. I stood there waiting for another 10 min. and didn't say a word. He was taking 1 min. pauses in between sets. My blood was boiling. Then he says "are you waiting for this machine?" I told him "no I just wanted to watch you workout". He called me an asshole as he was walking away.
                              Holy shit I feel your pain. I go about 0300-0330; when I have to go in during normal people hours my fucking head almost explodes.

There should be an episode for the "bro bench posse". You know, the fucking clowns rolling 4 deep every day doing chest, with a side of chest, and chest for dessert.

Fuck you guys. Fuck you with rusty chainsaws.
                              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X