journals not in newest posts list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• journals not in newest posts list

Just wondering if its just me, did I change a setting or something cause new journal posts aren't showing up at the top by newest posts. Just curious cause that's usually when I check other peoples journals....I'll see sammys or Adams or whoevers had new posts so I check the thread out. If I changed my settings somehow then MY BAD but how do I change it back??
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

We are changing it right now because I want the "hottest threads" list to show the latest and most recent threads that can be of interest to people joining the site or members that can check it when they sign in to see what might be interesting to get involved in.

The journals are great and they have a lot of traffic but the large majority of people that sign in everyday could care less about the journal traffic, I think.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I think this is a good move. During a certain time of the day, almost all of the latest posts are journals, and it can get a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
        I think this is a good move. During a certain time of the day, almost all of the latest posts are journals, and it can get a bit annoying.
        Agreed.....that being said, I'd still like more people to view mine....maybe I'm just not that interesting.....lol
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

the large majority of people that sign in everyday could care less about the journal traffic, I think.

Skip
          Sweet fucking hairy man FUPA, Skip, if you don't start saying "couldn't care less" instead of "could", I will have to terminate our friendship effective immediately, and burn all the pictures of you I have in my sock drawer.
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Thanks Skip.

Macho, could is not incorrect....just has a different meaning.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
              Thanks Skip.

Macho, could is not incorrect....just has a different meaning.
              It is completely incorrect in the way it is used by a majority of people, but technically it is correct english, yes.
              2010 NPC North Star

Comment

I think this is a good move. While I enjoy going through the journals to see how others train, I'm more interested in the discussions that go on in the main discussion forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  We are changing it right now because I want the "hottest threads" list to show the latest and most recent threads that can be of interest to people joining the site or members that can check it when they sign in to see what might be interesting to get involved in.

The journals are great and they have a lot of traffic but the large majority of people that sign in everyday could care less about the journal traffic, I think.

Skip
                  Guys, please read Skip's post above...this will explain why the journals don't show up in the "Hottest Threads" listing anymore....Hopefully this will keep myself and other mods from getting bombed with PM's over this.....
                  STEEL

Comment

Could I ask everyone who has a journal to put a link to their journal on their sig line please. Makes it a lot easier to find them.

Cheers

JW
                    Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                    LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                    TARGET LIFTS....
                    320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                    yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                    AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post
                      Could I ask everyone who has a journal to put a link to their journal on their sig line please. Makes it a lot easier to find them.

Cheers

JW
                      Or you could just go to the journal section, James. Very easy to look at all the journals that way

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                      -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                      2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                      -1st Heavyweight Gi
                      2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                      2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

I just tried finding steels, but I couldnt find it. Maybe Im retarded lol
                        Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                        LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                        TARGET LIFTS....
                        320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                        yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                        AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

This is honestly the first time in my life I can remember laughing out loud when reading the word retarded. Thank you.
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Try this,

Go into the journal section.

Hit Ctrl + F on your ketyborad. Type Steel, and find where it is on the page, it will highlight it for you. If it's not on the first page, go to the next page. Simple

OR, you can click on steel's name, go to his profile, select "statistics" and click "find all threads started by Steel1970".

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                            -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                            2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                            -1st Heavyweight Gi
                            2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                            2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
                              Try this,

Go into the journal section.

Hit Ctrl + F on your ketyborad. Type Steel, and find where it is on the page, it will highlight it for you. If it's not on the first page, go to the next page. Simple

OR, you can click on steel's name, go to his profile, select "statistics" and click "find all threads started by Steel1970".
                              Thanks alot Lock...
                              STEEL

Comment

Working...
                              X