Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife found panties, thought I was cheating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife found panties, thought I was cheating.

Funny Story, well I think so, my wife woke me earlier than usual today but with a big smile, a hug, kisses and look at her bolt on assets.

I was so surprised I asked what had gotten into her "I just figured out your not cheating on me" came the reply.

WTF, I mean WTF!

Apparenlt my 14yr old son found some ladies panties under a pillow on the lounge and gave them to the wife (might have to talk to this child). She smiled and instantly realised they were not hers. The son can see it in her face and says, "whose undies are they?" I am asleep but all hell breaks loose downstairs.

The wife takes the undies to laundry and thinks the situation through....
    - Well she cleaned that room 4 days earlier and they were not there then.
    - I spent the next three days with her, no chance to cheat.
    - I had an early finish at work the day before the panties are discovered.

Wife then checks roster to see who I was working with, realises this person (female) lives a street away (hot asian to make matters worse), connects non-existent dots, runs through variuos sexually explicit false accounts and finds me guilty.

Apparently she spent a short time in panic/denial/fury/plotting revenge..... then has a brain storm. Her sister had been over and got changed for a swim and put all her stuff on the lounge, along with her kid's stuff, along with her husband's stuff along with her other stuff.

The sister left behind the panties and..... a pair of tiny shoes that are way to small for the asian hottie ( I tell wife the asian hottie wears size 8 panties anyway not 10's ( doesn't help the situation at all, apparently this is not the time to joke). I am pronounced either "not guilty" or "not enough evidence to convict" either way I am in the clear for a crime I did not commit.

In any case I am now accepting suggestions on compensation for being falsely suspected, I am thinking a new gun is fair.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

You know... I may be the only one that says this but I give your wife mad props! Some will say "she should have never doubted you" and that's kinda true but not realistic. She had a natural reaction but was able to think in a rational manner and come to a reasonable conclusion. Most people would not let reality into their thought process once they had the initial "he is cheating" thought. I give you credit also cause it sounds like you could understand her initial thought process and are pulling a "how dare you..." Pity party for yourself. You said the joke didn't help but it probably did really, she had to think after the fact that what reasonable person would joke like that if they got caught (that does assume you are reasonable...).

A new toy (gun in your case) seems fair to me though.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

That's funny.....I wonder how we, as men, would react if we found something that placed guilt on our wives for cheating? I have had jealousy issue in the past and have done some things to check up on my wife that were just plain stupid....needless to say, never found her to be doing anything even remotely questionable.....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I think you should play with your wife here. Ask her if she thinks she is a perfect wife... Is she giving you any reason for her to even suspect you to cheat e.g. is she catering to all your sexual desires and is she being there for you when you need and want? If she says yes, well I got nothing, but if she says no, ask her why she thinks that and what she thinks she should do to better it. Who knows you might get some sexy dress ups out of it or something even more crazy... Then after it is done, tell her you were originally completely happy with how things were, but now even more so and that you now want her to keep it up...

Alot of insecurities people have in relationships is because they are either guilty of thinking/doing it themselves or they know they could be doing better at it, but there are reasons or excuses as to why. (hope this does not offend anyone)

Comment

Due to the fact that she is his WIFE, dress ups and sexy nites are probably out of the equation....lol. I'm sure there are some gals out there who do indeed try to keep things spicy, but in all honesty, I don't know ANYONE who's been married for a number of years, whose wife puts a whole lot of emphasis on sex and keeping the fire burning. Oh, I know the reasons, and I def can understand how a woman can just not feel in the mood, and just want to get a good nite sleep.....After almost 14 years of being married, dating 2 years prior to that, dealing with all of life's BS, I think that just having sex once or twice a week still is a major accomplishment for us, or any long term married couple with kids for that matter.... Times change, as do your priorities. I just wish I could curb my drive a bit, cause it def outruns my wife's.....lol

Case in point: when my wife and I started dating about 16 years ago, for the first 3-4 years (even after marriage) we could not get past the first 15 minutes of a movie. We rented multiple movies a week, as we were kinda broke, but never watched any of them cause we always would wind up naked after about 15 minutes. Now when we get movies, I still don't get to see them, as I usually fall asleep in the first 20 minutes or so.....lol
          STEEL

Comment

mmm, maybe I won't be getting married in the future. Yeah I know sex isn't everything, but I love the feeling of desiring someone and being desired in return...

Comment

Funny story

How you likin those bolton assets? Was thinkin of buying the wife a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by kunimitsu View Post
                mmm, maybe I won't be getting married in the future. Yeah I know sex isn't everything, but I love the feeling of desiring someone and being desired in return...
                You got it wrong man....you still desire them and they still desire you... You just know they are gonna be there tomorrow or the next day so there isn't that rush... Waking next to someone you LOVE feels much better than calling a cab after boning some hot chick. It is not even close.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                  Due to the fact that she is his WIFE, dress ups and sexy nites are probably out of the equation....lol. I'm sure there are some gals out there who do indeed try to keep things spicy, but in all honesty, I don't know ANYONE who's been married for a number of years, whose wife puts a whole lot of emphasis on sex and keeping the fire burning. Oh, I know the reasons, and I def can understand how a woman can just not feel in the mood, and just want to get a good nite sleep.....After almost 14 years of being married, dating 2 years prior to that, dealing with all of life's BS, I think that just having sex once or twice a week still is a major accomplishment for us, or any long term married couple with kids for that matter.... Times change, as do your priorities. I just wish I could curb my drive a bit, cause it def outruns my wife's.....lol

Case in point: when my wife and I started dating about 16 years ago, for the first 3-4 years (even after marriage) we could not get past the first 15 minutes of a movie. We rented multiple movies a week, as we were kinda broke, but never watched any of them cause we always would wind up naked after about 15 minutes. Now when we get movies, I still don't get to see them, as I usually fall asleep in the first 20 minutes or so.....lol
                  This is almost my experience. The exception is that with us, before we were married, we both already had kids. So the awesome multiple-times-a-day-walk-funny never happened. Our honeymoon, spent at a cabin in Big Bear CA, was interrupted by a phone call that her daughter wouldn't stop crying, so we drove down the mountain and picked 'em all up for them to join us.

No regrets, though. I thank God for how it all worked out.

OP- I'd start with presenting the idea of an AR-15 and then work the deal down.
                  Last edited by Arkbuilder; 02-22-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

You should have just told your wife that they were yours. See what kind of reaction you would have gotten then. LOL
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Haha, good on you and your wife for making light of a touchy situation. Everything turned out better than expected and I'm sure the relationship is that much stronger because of it.

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                      You got it wrong man....you still desire them and they still desire you... You just know they are gonna be there tomorrow or the next day so there isn't that rush... Waking next to someone you LOVE feels much better than calling a cab after boning some hot chick. It is not even close.
                      Dun, can you be my spirit guide?
                      Max Muscle
                      5020 Katella Ave.
                      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

^^^^ lol ... I am an ordained minister so maybe 'spirit guide' isn't to much of a stretch

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Pretty sure Dunhill is the guy from the Dos Equis commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                            Pretty sure Dunhill is the guy from the Dos Equis commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              You should have just told your wife that they were yours. See what kind of reaction you would have gotten then. LOL
                              Lmao! That would have been cool to hear about THAT reaction....
                              STEEL

Comment

Working...
                              X