Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Go back to Mexico"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Go back to Mexico"

    Check out this story...

    http://blog.chron.com/hottopics/2012...xico%E2%80%9D/

  • #2
    An interesting part of this admittedly short news story is that it does not address why a student who seemingly has such poor understanding of the English would be in a class where he / she is likely missing nearly everything being taught.

    -S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


    www.TrueNutrition.com

    2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

    Comment


    • #3
      so what, the little shit wanted to be Mexican, if he wanted it so bad he should go back to Mexico. If you choose to be in another country then you reform to meet the country and not to expect the country to reform to you. Sick of all these little pricks calling racism. I'm Australian and on Australia day, the day we celebrate being Australian was told that flying the Australian flag on this day is disrespectful to our multicultuaral nation by our own government... What happened to being able to stand up for your beleifs and rights.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kunimitsu View Post
        so what, the little shit wanted to be Mexican, if he wanted it so bad he should go back to Mexico. If you choose to be in another country then you reform to meet the country and not to expect the country to reform to you. Sick of all these little pricks calling racism. I'm Australian and on Australia day, the day we celebrate being Australian was told that flying the Australian flag on this day is disrespectful to our multicultuaral nation by our own government... What happened to being able to stand up for your beleifs and rights.
        In San Diego our city and state buildings fly the Mexican Flag last time I looked. Now that is BS.


        Comment


        • #5
          The racial PC-ness is way out of control...
          Last edited by RedSkull; 02-18-2012, 09:26 AM.
          PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DirtyJohnson View Post
            In San Diego our city and state buildings fly the Mexican Flag last time I looked. Now that is BS.
            Plus a couple local radio stations play the mexican national anthem every morning at 5am....talk about a crock of shit! This is America for christ sake!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

            Comment


            • #7
              Dont most members here from the USA have parents, grandparents, great grandparents or great great grandparents that came here without the ability to speak the language? And if they immigrated with children didn't they send their kids to school to learn the language? Aren't this kids parents doing the same thing?
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:


              http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

              "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

              "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss


              I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


              "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                Dont most members here from the USA have parents, grandparents, great grandparents or great great grandparents that came here without the ability to speak the language? And if they immigrated with children didn't they send their kids to school to learn the language? Aren't this kids parents doing the same thing?
                My wife's grandfather immigrated from Mexico, and he will go on a fucking RANT about this. He had to learn English to assimilate, joined the military and then worked for BNSF Railway for 35 years before retiring.

                He HATES the way people come to the country and expect to be catered to in their own language/culture/whatever. Tradition should be preserved and followed at home, but if you're interacting in business or education you'd damn sure better do it in English, following the usual American protocols.

                He is full of shit about 80% of the time, cuz that's how old guys do it, but he's spot on here IMO. He has a unique and legit perspective, and I don't disagree with him at all.
                You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ... please delete
                  Last edited by funmetal; 02-18-2012, 12:41 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is not right when you come here and don't learn the language. That being said, I think the reason it happens so much now is because we are afraid to not be politically correct, like Redskull said.....I believe, we need to be somewhat tolerant of all races and immigration to an extent, but catering to them only worsens the situation.....I have had and still do have immigrants working for me. I made it perfectly clear in the beginning that I needed English printed or typed invoices, and an English speaking lead man on all my jobs....they are here earning American $$$$, the least they can do is be able to speak with the guy who's paying them.....lol
                    STEEL




                    "SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by funmetal View Post
                      My God for ignorant bastards that pledge allegiance to a flag. It's not your fucking flag! It's not your fucking land. You don't own shit! So stop pretending it is. Shit makes me angry. If you fight for something you believe in it's because you have bullshitted yourself so much that you start believing your own lies. Tough truth? Well fuck. It is.

                      funmetal

                      And no - will not respond hillbillies. So just drop it.
                      The sad part is I have no idea which side you stand on this.. Maybe because your post is mostly incoherent bullshit.
                      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer


                      Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                      www.316fit.com
                      Email: [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                        Plus a couple local radio stations play the mexican national anthem every morning at 5am....talk about a crock of shit! This is America for christ sake!
                        I was told (but don't know for sure) that they play the Mexican National Anthem as part of a contract agreement because the radio stations use certain antennas that are on the Mexico side of the border.

                        Funny thing is that Mexicans (in Mexico) won't recognize him as Mexican. My friend was born in Mexico and moved to the U.S. when he was 10. He says people basically call him a "sell out", and that he's not ea real Mexican.

                        I think it's funny to see people like Tito Ortiz, representing a country they never lived in.

                        tito ortiz.jpg
                        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

                        2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

                        2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

                        2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


                        Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fade View Post
                          The sad part is I have no idea which side you stand on this.. Maybe because your post is mostly incoherent bullshit.
                          I thought maybe I caught dyslexia.
                          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by funmetal View Post
                            My God for ignorant bastards that pledge allegiance to a flag. It's not your fucking flag! It's not your fucking land. You don't own shit! So stop pretending it is. Shit makes me angry. If you fight for something you believe in it's because you have bullshitted yourself so much that you start believing your own lies. Tough truth? Well fuck. It is.

                            funmetal

                            And no - will not respond hillbillies. So just drop it.
                            I have no idea what this post means??????
                            STEEL




                            "SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                              I have no idea what this post means??????
                              Some guys should drink their cup of coffee before they start to type. :ranger:
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

                              2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

                              2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

                              2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


                              Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X