Father Responds to Daughter's Nasty Facebook Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Responds to Daughter's Nasty Facebook Posting

I can't imagine what it will be like when my daughters (or sons) are teenagers.

Good stuff here!

[YOUTUBE]kl1ujzRidmU[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube dad says authorities pay visit; Daughter gets job offer

He's no better than his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
      He's no better than his daughter.
      What do you mean by that?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I actually love how he handled this. What a way to drive your point across. Her facebook post was over the top disrespectful. Without being abusive, he matched the intensity of her post on this video.
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I completely agree. Plus, it is even funnier because this was going to be embarrassing enough when her friends saw the video but now the entire world has seen it. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            What do you mean by that?

Skip
            Two wrongs don't make a right.

However, it looks like most here will think he's a hero, so in that case:

I love what he did, what a strong and courageous father.

Comment

Wow, your sarcasm is noted. I can't help but notice that you and I disagree on a lot of things. Thing is, I don't hold it against you with sarcastic responses. I guess I sort of just respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it.

If you have it in you to let me know what was "wrong" with his response I would love to hear it.

Also, do you have kids?

Skip

Comment

Sorry, I shouldn't have been sarcastic.

He made a very private matter public. With how social media works today, you can quickly ruin some body's life with a meme about them. On the other hand, maybe he made her famous and she'll be the next Paris Hilton.

She was venting, and the post was never meant to be seen by her parents. Have you never been upset and vented about something? I know I have. I also know I've said some mean things when upset that never needed to be heard or repeated.

Next, what was the purpose of showing his gun on camera?

Does this video solve anything? I doubt it. All it has done is make her more upset with her parents.

There were better ways to handle the situation, parents have been using them for years. In fact, there were many times I screwed up as a kid; my mother and I fixed the problem, and we progressed and moved on, without making a YouTube video.

I do not have any children, but that doesn't make me clueless.

Comment

Her parents provide her with food to eat, dishes to eat them on, a bed to sleep in, toys to enjoy (like a laptop). Because she has to do chores she gets to post a blatantly disrespectful note on facebook? No way. Had he broken the laptop over her face he would have been in the wrong. But making an embarrassing video and putting a few 45 caliber hollow points in her laptop sure is a fun and creative way of making a point. LMAO. I guarantee she will think twice about biting the hand that feeds.
                  Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Your right he was totally wrong. He has no responsibility whatsoever to raise a thoughtful and respectful woman. She should continue to get whatever she wants, do what she wants, AND be allowed to make disparaging comments about her parents on the internet. I mean fuck, this is a free country right?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
                    Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

He made a very private matter public. With how social media works today, you can quickly ruin some body's life with a meme about them. On the other hand, maybe he made her famous and she'll be the next Paris Hilton.

She was venting, and the post was never meant to be seen by her parents. Have you never been upset and vented about something? I know I have. I also know I've said some mean things when upset that never needed to be heard or repeated.

Does this video solve anything? I doubt it. All it has done is make her more upset with her parents.

There were better ways to handle the situation, parents have been using them for years. In fact, there were many times I screwed up as a kid; my mother and I fixed the problem, and we progressed and moved on, without making a YouTube video.

Hey, if she wanted to vent she could keep a diary. Private and healthy way to get the frustrations out. Posting on facebook isn't about venting. It was about sharing with the internet what she thinks about her parents. If my kid publicly slammed me like that, I would publicly discipline her.

I don't know about you, but I grew up without facebook and youtube and the internet. Maybe if they were around back then my parents would have done something similar.
                      Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

You sure are defensive. I didn't ask if you were a parent to see if you were clueless or not.

You make some good points but I don't think you really care to debate it so I will move on.

I sure hope you have a nice day.

Skip

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Everybody vents and everybody thinks they're an expert when they're 15. With age comes maturity, but this guy has ruined any chance of his daughter developing by setting an awful example. He claimed she was trying to look rebellious and cool to all her friends and that's the exact vibe I got from him. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                            Had he broken the laptop over her face.
                            Haha! Probably what my old man would have done. Not in the face but maybe to the back off the head. If we had a computer back then.
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I am not embarrassed to say that I could very well have responded the same way.

Or, you can feel bad for the poor teenager. I guess it's up to you.

Skip

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                              Hey, if she wanted to vent she could keep a diary. Private and healthy way to get the frustrations out. Posting on facebook isn't about venting. It was about sharing with the internet what she thinks about her parents. If my kid publicly slammed me like that, I would publicly discipline her.

I don't know about you, but I grew up without facebook and youtube and the internet. Maybe if they were around back then my parents would have done something similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X