Great wireless headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great wireless headphones

I hope someone hasn't already brought this product to attention, but here is a short review of some headphones I have found and LOVE.

I've always had problems with headphones in the gym. No matter how I wore them, they seemed like they always were getting snagged or caught on something, whether it be my body or a barbell as I walked by. I was in search of some good bluetooth headphones. I've seen a few reviews on this board, I scoured Amazon. It always seemed like bluetooth headphones were either bulky or just had average reviews. I am a big fan of earbuds, mainly because of the noise cancellation and how well they stay in the ear.

So here are some headphone I have had for a few months now. So far they are my favorite headphones I have ever had. They are the JayBird Freedom bluetooth earbuds. I am not an audiophile, but the sound seems to be clean and clear. There is probably not a whole lot of bass compared to some headphones out there. I can probably get about 3-4 gym session out of one charge. They come with the typical assortment of earbud sizes, but also include different sizes of these honeycomb plastic material that ensure the earbuds do not come out of the ear. They work well. Best of all, the headphones are somewhat discrete. They are not bulky or look stupid on your head.

Well I just wanted to throw out this quick review. Hopefully this will end others' search for gym headphones.

Here is the product webpage if you are interested. I ended up buying mine at bestbuy.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluet...-features.html

Are they sweat proof? I always use Motorola sweat proof Bluetooth headphones. They last, sound pretty good (not as loud as some earbud styles) and never fall out during a set....that's my problem with earbud styles, they fall out on me all the time.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

They are sweatproof. I find earbuds to stay in pretty well if i get a pretty small adapter to get it to wedge deeper in the ear canal. These also have these rubber adapters that go on the earbud to hold them in place. Here is a pic of it

Comment

I got these 3 weeks ago and I LOVE THEM.

Comment

I may give them a try but I never can find ear buds that stay in. Hell if I get them from bestbuy I can just return them if they start poping out.
          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
          Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
            I may give them a try but I never can find ear buds that stay in. Hell if I get them from bestbuy I can just return them if they start poping out.
            These come with plastic ear hooks that aren't pictures in the OP. That's what I use to make them stay in.

Comment

I am going to buy them right now lol, I have been lookin for a good pair of bluetooth headphones, little more expensive than I wanted but if it will last through sweat then I'm happy cuz I've gone through a couple of cheap buds that way

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been doing some research on the Bluetooth headphone products and this one seems to be the one with the highest praise. Having said that, there are numerous complaints of poor connectivity if the device (phone/ipod) is kept in your pocket, which is what I was intending to do had I decided to make the purchase. Having your device on an armband seems to be the way to go, but I for one am not a fan of that.

DOH and SNRose, you guys obviously are very please with your investment. Could you shed some light on where your paired devices are clip to while in the gym?
                For your next order from TrueNutrition - Use Discount Code JNJ120
                Solus Christus___________SemperFi

Comment

I keep mine in my pocket. I think the only time I have messed up the connection is if some how my iPhone gets positioned at the top of my pocket and I bend over or lean over and it is basically caught in the crease between my quad and belly... if that makes sense.. hasn't happened very often. I just always have it in my pocket and it's fine. Sometimes I just take it out of my pocket all together. Like for barbell rows, I don't want to feel the bar bumping my phone in my pocket. Or just for intense exercises like squats, I just take it out so I don't feel anything on my body or moving around as I get going. I'd say the pocket works just fine. When I take it out of my pocket, sometimes I'll go get a drink of water and forget my phone where I'm working and I'll be like 20 yards away before the music starts to get choppy.

Comment

Might buy these.

I always put my iPod in my pocket.

You all having connection problems while putting in pocket?

thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX
                    [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                    Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Working...
                    X