Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top swoleness secrets revealed....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top swoleness secrets revealed....

    Jack in the Box has bacon milkshakes:


    Written by
    Keli Dailey12:17 p.m., Feb. 6, 2012

    Pig is the most consumed animal in the world, I recently read.

    And right now the J-in-the-B has Bacon Shakes.

    Introduced on Thursday, each U.S. store is getting a limited quantity (excluding Indiana, which just got its first Jack in the Box in January!).


    Alas, the side of bacon does not come with a Bacon Shake. Jack in the Box Nobody can predict when the Bacon Shakes will run dry.

    A frustrated food writer in Phoenix was unable to get the cold, piggy treat after a raid on the fast-food chain this weekend, she writes.

    But you can hit up the 2404 Market Street location right this minute. An employee confirmed over the phone that they’ve still got vanilla ice cream, bacon-flavored syrup, whipped topping and maraschino cherries.

    The milkshake is $2.90 for a small, $3.44 for a large. And if you're short on Muscle Milk after a workout, take comfort in knowing there are 12 grams of protein in a sweet, bacony, 16-ouncer.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN


  • #2
    Are you going to do a trial run and let us know how it goes? I must say, this sounds really, really, really, really bad lol
    It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

    Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler


    My 5/3/1 Journal

    Comment


    • #3
      That sounds disgusting but I think I'd try one out for the lulz.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

      "Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

      “Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

      The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't like bacon enough to even try that....lol. Now, I have a friend who would eat bacon on anything if he could....
        STEEL




        "SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Heckman View Post
          Jack in the Box has bacon milkshakes:


          Written by
          Keli Dailey12:17 p.m., Feb. 6, 2012

          Pig is the most consumed animal in the world, I recently read.

          And right now the J-in-the-B has Bacon Shakes.

          Introduced on Thursday, each U.S. store is getting a limited quantity (excluding Indiana, which just got its first Jack in the Box in January!).


          Alas, the side of bacon does not come with a Bacon Shake. Jack in the Box Nobody can predict when the Bacon Shakes will run dry.

          A frustrated food writer in Phoenix was unable to get the cold, piggy treat after a raid on the fast-food chain this weekend, she writes.

          But you can hit up the 2404 Market Street location right this minute. An employee confirmed over the phone that they’ve still got vanilla ice cream, bacon-flavored syrup, whipped topping and maraschino cherries.

          The milkshake is $2.90 for a small, $3.44 for a large. And if you're short on Muscle Milk after a workout, take comfort in knowing there are 12 grams of protein in a sweet, bacony, 16-ouncer.
          Dude that fukkin rules!!!!!! Bacon fukkin rules!!!!! I don't have a fukkin jack in the box in CNY!!!!! Shit.
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."


          www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

          https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KidRok View Post
            Dude that fukkin rules!!!!!! Bacon fukkin rules!!!!! I don't have a fukkin jack in the box in CNY!!!!! Shit.
            I can buy one, freeze it and pack it in dryice and mail it to you...lol
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

            Comment


            • #7
              I am surprised by the recipe. When I started reading this thread I was sure it was gonna be chocolate but then....vanilla?? Now I have made chocolate covered Bacon and yes... It's bang'in!!! Dip it in whipped cream and eat away.....Hmmmmm!! I just don't know how vanilla would work.. if I come across one I may have to test it out though.

              Peace
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:


              http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

              "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

              "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss


              I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


              "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

              Comment


              • #8
                I tried chocolate covered bacon on a stick and it was pretty nasty. The fat coagulated and the bacon was cold, but when I was in Vegas the wife and I went to a Chocolateer and had "bacon bark". It was incredible. Right up there was the Crispy Cream Donut bacon cheeseburger that I got at the fair. This is killing me just talking about it. I still have 6 1/2 more weeks of diet.
                1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

                Truenutrition.com
                Use Discount Code AMJ

                Comment


                • #9
                  Figure out a way 2 deep fry all of this and you can count me in. Bacon... yuuuuuummmmmmmmm... (Slipped and hit too many "m"s, I'm drooling as I type this)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    happy dance time...



                    ...but for those that don't have any JITB around...more like




                    The stuff sounds like the elixir of gods.

                    2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                    -1st Heavyweight Gi
                    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs




                    Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!


                    New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll try anything once.
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

                      2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

                      2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

                      2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


                      Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There's on by my house, might have to try this out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                          I tried chocolate covered bacon on a stick and it was pretty nasty. The fat coagulated and the bacon was cold, but when I was in Vegas the wife and I went to a Chocolateer and had "bacon bark". It was incredible. Right up there was the Crispy Cream Donut bacon cheeseburger that I got at the fair. This is killing me just talking about it. I still have 6 1/2 more weeks of diet.
                          I bet you tried it at a carnival or board walk type environment. They probably deep fried the Bacon, dipped it in chocolate and handed it to you. You gotta cook the Bacon kinda low and long to get all the fat off and dry it out, baking it on a wire rack above a cookie sheet works great...make sure its dry and freeze it....then dip in melted chocolate with nuts of your choice and rt into fridge on wax paper....when solid serve with whipped cream (even better if its an espresso or kalua whipped cream) for dipping. BANG'IN!!!

                          now back to your diet!!!

                          Sorry.
                          Follow my NEW journal if you please:


                          http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

                          "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

                          "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                          Dr. Seuss


                          I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


                          "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                          Nicki Minaj

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jesus Christ vkk I don't even wanna know where you got that jpg.

                              Mmmm, bacon...second only to ham.
                              Max Muscle
                              5020 Katella Ave.
                              Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                              www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X