In Honor of the Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Honor of the Superbowl...

Steel brought this to my attention and I thought it would be appropriate to post this up in "honor" of the Giants being in the Superbowl.

With this, I give to you one of my family members who blew it big time...Some of you older guys might remember the "Miracle at the Meadowlands"... enjoy haha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-FI28rJamY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Joe Pisarcik is my father's first cousin
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Ouch!
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

That was Mcvay and gibsons fault, not pisarceks. Yea he screwed up but come on... They were a 5-6 team...its not like it cost them a trip to the superbowl. I am as big a Giants fan as they come...I grew up a mile from the stadium... I was 6 and remember that game....well I remember my dad yelling "why didn't they take a knee???...a fucking knee"

Lol. That team was a mess so I ain't blaming pisarcek. The poor guy didn't even have a position coach. Yea... An NFL team with out a QB coach... And none of their QBs had any NFL exp!

It's ok ... Philly STILL ain't win shit, the Giants are 3 and 1 in the superbowl and will soon be 4 and 1.

THE GEEEEEEEE-MEN!!!!
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Dunhill, IMO, he should have just taken a knee (but then again, he had no position coach), however he was experienced enough the at he should have known to just kill the clock.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Na..you have zero NFL exp... Your coach calls a play...you run that play.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
            Na..you have zero NFL exp... Your coach calls a play...you run that play.
            True that...

You know a hell of a lot more about that era than I do and in my time watching football, QBs have had a lot more autonomy (e.g. Peyton Manning, Brady, Favre...) so I am immediately incline to think QBs in the late 70s and early 80s had the same flexibility to audible and call their shots.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Easy with the Philly shit Dun....lol. Our time is coming and hopefully it will be before I'm too old or dead! Lmao!
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Thanksgiving dinner would be rough in my family if I were your cousin. My family loves to dig on each other. They would say shit like "Hey Tony, remember when you fumbled the ball to lose the game?"

I really feel for the athletes that, for lack of a better word, fail and their team loses. The Bill Buckners and Scott Norwoods of the world, my heart bleed for you.

Oh yeah, I appreciate the quote for my new signature, Mentaflex

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sNBxf1NC8&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCHZFwDCNyA[/youtube]
                Last edited by TLopez; 02-04-2012, 11:51 AM.
                2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Tlopez, I agree .and disagree. When a player is put in a position that they should not be in....the hand off talked about is one, buckner is another... Buckner should have.NEVER been in the field to screw up that play.... He was taken out late in close games all year long and THEN they leave him in?? Norwood just choked. I feel bad for him but not like I do for Joe p or bill b.... Hell I feel for the kid from frisco... The first one was his fault 100%... The fumbled return was not. He was a step from breaking it and someone hit the .ball...shit happens.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Dunhill, you are correct in stating that many many times a player is put in a situation that they really should not be in. But in the end, when it comes down to you and all the chips are on table, whether you should be there or not, the question is, are you going to rise to the occasion? Or will you live in the shadows of what could be?

Some recover from their mishaps, others do not. It is unfortunate that some people have their careers defined by one moment, but that is the nature of the game and media that surrounds it.

Oh, and Lopez, no problem man. I am always willing to give you a hand LOL

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

^ mentalflex, Don't say your gonna give Tlopez a hand untill you've read his sig line dude.
                      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

In honor of the Superbowl.....let's do it!
                        E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Oh shit, nevermind, I was dreaming again....
                        STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                          ^ mentalflex, Don't say your gonna give Tlopez a hand untill you've read his sig line dude.
                          No, it is fine. Lopez and I have those special "moments" LOL

He disclosed information about our late night long distance pillow talks and I may have said a little too much haha :eyebrows:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                            No, it is fine. Lopez and I have those special "moments" LOL

He disclosed information about our late night long distance pillow talks and I may have said a little too much haha :eyebrows:
                            I guess it's a good thing for free long distance in today's phone plans.....
                            STEEL

Comment

Last edited by vkk; 02-05-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X