Roomy Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomy Pants

Folks, need your input in the fashion dept. I'm looking for brand(s) of dress pants or casual pants (like Dockers) that have extra room in the seat and upper leg areas.

My lower body's always been big, but the heavy squats and deads are making my pants fit like spandex tights, causing a lot of discomfort (and sometimes embarrassment) at work. In the past, I've purchased bigger pants and brought the waist in, but wanted to hit up the folks in IM in hopes of discovering pant manufacturers that make their products to accommodate people like me.

I've looked into some custom tailoring via the web, but am not looking to spend $100-300 on each pants.

With all the beast-like lifters in this forum, I'm hoping to get some assistance with my issue.
    For your next order from TrueNutrition - Use Discount Code JNJ120
    Solus Christus___________SemperFi

Apple bottom

;-)

Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

To be real though, check out rocca wear, ecko... Any "urban" brand. That's just about all I wear.

Peace.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
        To be real though, check out rocca wear, ecko... Any "urban" brand. That's just about all I wear.

Peace.
        He said dress pants Dun

Although Dun is right the urban brand of jeans are decent although a little too "hoodish" for my tastes. Buckle has great jeans. The "Seth" line has lots of room.
        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

I have the same problem, my ass is big as hell....lol. I just either buy stuff bigger or wear gym pants.....unfortunately my legs aren't an issue, only my ass is....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

As for khakis and such, buying big and getting them tailored might be the best bet.

Comment

I know you said you didn;t want to sped $100+ on Dress pants, but what would you normally spend on a decent pair? Add to that the cost of a good tailor, and the fact that a pair of pants with the waist taken in significantly (depending how big your seat is) never looks quite right (pockets are in the wrong place, belt loops can be too far apart or too close, etc. I know I just ordered a suit on Indochino.com for less than $400. It is completely made to measure and there are all sorts of guarantees about the fit. They also have pants at $129 or so, again, made to measure so they will be guaranteed to fit perfectly. I haven't gotten the suit yet, so I can't personally attest to the quality of the work, but every single review I read was great. For a little extra $$ it will probably be worth it for you if you're wearing dress clothes every day.
              "no bulking, no cutting, no bullshit. Just training for being a motherfucker" -- Jim Wendler

"No fucking lifter is hardcore. Hardcore is taking shrapnel in the ass fighting for your country. We're lifting weights." -- Dave Tate

Check out my Journal

Comment

Adam, Roca wear has high end dress cloths... Not just jeans and stuff. I am talking some real high quality clothing.

Wear to NEVER SHOP is hillfiger and Guess.... Their 2x's are cut for someone 6'2" and 175.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Adam, Roca wear has high end dress cloths... Not just jeans and stuff. I am talking some real high quality clothing.

Wear to NEVER SHOP is hillfiger and Guess.... Their 2x's are cut for someone 6'2" and 175.
                  Ah. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                    As for khakis and such, buying big and getting them tailored might be the best bet.
                    Yeah, this is what I'm doing now. It's a hassle and incurs extra cost. Thought maybe there was a brand out there that catered to people with big arses.

Originally posted by BB85 View Post
                    I know you said you didn;t want to sped $100+ on Dress pants, but what would you normally spend on a decent pair? Add to that the cost of a good tailor, and the fact that a pair of pants with the waist taken in significantly (depending how big your seat is) never looks quite right (pockets are in the wrong place, belt loops can be too far apart or too close, etc. I know I just ordered a suit on Indochino.com for less than $400. It is completely made to measure and there are all sorts of guarantees about the fit. They also have pants at $129 or so, again, made to measure so they will be guaranteed to fit perfectly. I haven't gotten the suit yet, so I can't personally attest to the quality of the work, but every single review I read was great. For a little extra $$ it will probably be worth it for you if you're wearing dress clothes every day.
                    You do have a point. Let me know how it fits and if the quality is satisfactory.

Like Adam, I had no idea that they made dress clothes. Will have to check it out. Thanks Dun.

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                    I have the same problem, my ass is big as hell....lol. I just either buy stuff bigger or wear gym pants.....unfortunately my legs aren't an issue, only my ass is....
                    Big arse and legs lead to crotch suffocation. I real problem.

Comment

I picked up some dress pants from JCPenney that fit the bill. Way roomy in the ass and thighs, they drape nicely without wrinkling and were like 50 bucks. Can't recall the brand, but I was happy with them.
                      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPER View Post
                        You do have a point. Let me know how it fits and if the quality is satisfactory.
                        Just recieved the suit yesterday and it is top notch quality and didn't have to be altered one bit. Definitley a great place for people who lift weights to find dress clothes that fit properly.
                        "no bulking, no cutting, no bullshit. Just training for being a motherfucker" -- Jim Wendler

"No fucking lifter is hardcore. Hardcore is taking shrapnel in the ass fighting for your country. We're lifting weights." -- Dave Tate

Check out my Journal

Comment

Originally posted by BB85 View Post
                          Just recieved the suit yesterday and it is top notch quality and didn't have to be altered one bit. Definitley a great place for people who lift weights to find dress clothes that fit properly.
                          Thanks for the follow up BB85, I will definitely look into this. At the end of the day, it may be worth the investment.

Comment

Apt9 from Kohls. $30 and they fit me off the rack.

Comment

I don't want to steal the tread or anything but I have the worst time with my legs rubbing together. What do you guys do for that. So much I don't have hair on the inside of my legs. I get my dress pants at Costco. They have a brand that is khaki and they feel like athletic material. But they make them for skinny guys. I had to get 44 waist and 32 long lol it fits weird around the waist (bunched up) but they cost like 19.99 and they are some what durable.
                              life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
                              want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Working...
                              X