Lot's of anger lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot's of anger lately..

Sure seems like there has been lots of anger in some of these threads lately...Chill out guys, you know who you are...either drink decafe, go workout, or just jackoff before you start posting....I could be the difference in a civilized post, or you making an ass of yourself :hand:
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
    Sure seems like there has been lots of anger in some of these threads lately...Chill out guys, you know who you are...either drink decafe, go workout, or just jackoff before you start posting....I could be the difference in a civilized post, or you making an ass of yourself :hand:

So THAT'S the secret. Oh heckman, you wise sage, you.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Just wanted to say it works...been there done that.

:llama:
      …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

tren is bad, mmmkay
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Fuck that!
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Might be cabin fever....even with the weather being more mild this year than in years past, not all of us can live in sunny freaking San Diego like you Heckman, where it's 70-80 degrees in January and it NEVER rains!!! Jeez!
            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
              Might be cabin fever....even with the weather being more mild this year than in years past, not all of us can live in sunny freaking San Diego like you Heckman, where it's 70-80 degrees in January and it NEVER rains!!! Jeez!
              It was 90 degrees here yesterday, what a great place. :first:

Comment

Never thought about it, but ya this is dead on, LOL.

I can't wait till the fucking spring.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                -1st Heavyweight Gi
                2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
                  Never thought about it, but ya this is dead on, LOL.

I can't wait till the fucking spring.
                  Absolutely could use some sunshine here too.....lol
                  STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                    It was 90 degrees here yesterday, what a great place. :first:
                    I used to like you......
                    STEEL

Comment

not all of us can live in sunny freaking San Diego like you Heckman, where it's 70-80 degrees in January and it NEVER rains!!! Jeez!
                      Don't hate...lol... the sun is going down, but just visualize..yeah it was warm today :-)
                      Attached Files
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I think it's about time us east coast guys pay you "Cali boys" a visit. :plane:
                        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

God SD is my favorite city I've been to. Give that town some more 'flava' and its perfect.... No place is perfect but SD is pretty damn close.
                          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                          Nicki Minaj

Comment

I just jacked off three times. Now my hand is cramped up, I'm chafing and I'm still pissed off! :grumpy:
                            Last edited by TLopez; 01-27-2012, 09:36 PM.
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

KY Jelly, never leave home without it

Hey Doberman, you think we can get them as a sponsor?
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X