My Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter

I'm not going to be "that guy" posting pictures of his kid every 2 seconds because no one cares anyway. I did, however, want to share this with you guys because I thought it was pretty cool. This photographer is a friend of ours and did our wedding. He came to the house and shot some pictures last week, then surprised us by making this little video. Never talked about, never paid him for it, just did it as a little extra for us. Great guy!

I won't advertise any of his info here as he is not a sponsor, and that is not the intent of this post. However, if anyone lives anywhere near the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and is looking for a great photographer, I would be happy to PM you his info.

[YOUTUBE]CgJOo50vij4[/YOUTUBE]
    2010 NPC North Star

bless you and yours....your a lucky man.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

That is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.

Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
        bless you and yours....your a lucky man.
        Originally posted by Johnnielow View Post
        That is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.

Congratulations to you and your family!!!
        Thanks guys!
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Congratulations Macho, Happy for you and your family...

Comment

Very cool Macho! Nice of him to do that...Now when is #2 on the way?
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

That is a truly beautiful video... Congrats to you and your better half for your beautiful daughter, Macho Man!

Comment

I miss those days Macho.....cherish these times while they are here, cause they seem to grow up fast....Congratulations!
                STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Heckman, I wanted to pop out four in a row, but not sure we could foot that daycare bill, haha. I just need to supplement my income enough to keep the wife home (major career goal of mine, probably not gonna ever happen though, haha)

Steel, I think about that every day. Every time I see her do something that makes me smile the Trace Adkins song "you're gonna miss this" pops into my head, haha
                  2010 NPC North Star

Comment

That was very nice and well done...thanks for sharing that.

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

It's very true man. My kids are 12,10, and 6, and I can't believe how fast it's gone. My son is 12 and like a little man sometimes....I do miss those younger days, for sure....
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                        Heckman, I wanted to pop out four in a row, but not sure we could foot that daycare bill, haha. I just need to supplement my income enough to keep the wife home (major career goal of mine, probably not gonna ever happen though, haha)
                        Don't buy into the philosophy of never gonna happen....It WILL happen if you want it bad enough...may take some time, but don't sell yourself short!
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Beautiful family! If you and your wife want four kids, go for it. You'll be surprised how you can adjust your lifestyle when you truly need to. I didn't think we could afford the second kid, now we have three and our lives really didn't change to much. We don't eat out as much as we used to, but home cooked meals are better anyway.
                          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                            Don't buy into the philosophy of never gonna happen....It WILL happen if you want it bad enough...may take some time, but don't sell yourself short!
                            Yeah, I would love for it to happen, but I don't think it is possible with my current job/company. That's ok though, I absolutely love my job and the people I work with, and wouldn't trade it for anything. I guess that just means I have to either....
                            A. Come up with some brilliant product to sell
                            B. hit the the powerball
                            C.
                            Pose nude

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                            Beautiful family! If you and your wife want four kids, go for it. You'll be surprised how you can adjust your lifestyle when you truly need to. I didn't think we could afford the second kid, now we have three and our lives really didn't change to much. We don't eat out as much as we used to, but home cooked meals are better anyway.
                            Thanks Tlop! We will just have to wait and see how life plays out I guess.
                            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

What a lucky man!

Great pics man, beautiful family.
                              TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Working...
                              X