GOP Presidential Primaries 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP Presidential Primaries 2012

Haven't seen a thread on this yet. It looks like this is gonna be a pretty exciting race with Gingrich coming strong in lately.

I'm guessing we got plenty of Ron Paul supporters here?

Oh, and the Florida debate is going on right now: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032553/.../#.Tx4miqXOW8B

Comment

Ya'll just a bunch of democrats or what?

Comment

Fade is a big supporter of Ron Paul, but I don't know many others, at least where I live. I try not to talk politics online because I am not very up to date with alot of stuff AND, it just seems that people are EXTREMELY opinionated when it comes to things like these. IMO, people take their opinions WAY too far and some downright belittle you for having certain opinions. Each side thinks they are right, so that leads to nothing good.

I remember during the time leading up to Obama's election, I worked with a guy who was TOTALLY an EXTREME conservative Republican. This guy always seemed a bit "off" to me, but I never spoke to him about anything political. My brother and I went to work one day and this guy started talking about the upcoming election. When he asked me who I was voting for and I told him I was undecided, he literally exploded on me. He couldn't believe how anyone could support Obama, how he was a terrorist, not a US citizen, etc, etc.....keep in mind I said I was UNDECIDED.....lol. Now I can see although not understand how OLDER people may not have wanted to see a black president. Racism seems to be ingrained in some generations' minds.....it's part of those times I guess.....but this guy is my age. We all grew up, at least where I live, to accept the change that's come about over the last 40 years and to be a part of it.....Everything this guy said was just hostile and did not make a whole lot of sense.....and the worst part about it was the disdain he showed for everything we said in rebuttal, because he was indeed 100% right on everything, according to him.....lol
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Technically talking politics is not allowed on the forum, simply because people get so heated from each side.. So I'm going to lock this thread until skip sees it and see if he approves it.

btw. RON PAUL 2012.

Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

And I am re-opening it because I want people to get heated and argue so I can ban them
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              And I am re-opening it because I want people to get heated and argue so I can ban them
              LMAO....see if you can entice some that you want to ban to make your job easier....lol. Shit, I hope one of them isn't me...
              STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                LMAO....see if you can entice some that you want to ban to make your job easier....lol. Shit, I hope one of them isn't me...
                RONALD REAGAN WAS A COMMUNIST :2guns:
                Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                  RONALD REAGAN WAS A COMMUNIST :2guns:
                  I am sitting at my desk laughing my ass off right now....lol. If my step dad was to read that and respond, he would most definitely be your first ban of the thread! lol
                  STEEL

Comment

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...hes-me-and-you

This just about sums up EVERY election....

VOTE GIANT DOUCHE!

Comment

My problem with democratic candidates is their innate ability to screw this country up. Abortion, gay marriage, immigration, military budget...the list goes on and on. We need another leader like G.W. Bush in office.
                      Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                        My problem with democratic candidates is their innate ability to screw this country up. Abortion, gay marriage, immigration, military budget...the list goes on and on. We need another leader like G.W. Bush in office.

Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                        www.316fit.com
                        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                          LOL you do already.

Edit: Fade beat me to it lol

Comment

I am ok with this thread as long as everyone is respectful.

Skip

Sent from my Skip-Phone

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              I am ok with this thread as long as everyone is respectful.

Skip

Sent from my Skip-Phone
                              Who do you like Skip?

6 months ago I would have thought Mussolini could have ran against Obama and won. But now i dont see a republican canidate who I think can beat him.

Hell I am to the point I think the president should be chosen by lottery........or...http://www.cthulhu.org/.
                              Last edited by lhart6272; 01-24-2012, 05:01 PM.
                              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                              -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
                              X