Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone good with photoshop/adobe premiere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone good with photoshop/adobe premiere?

That could give me a link or two to some guides and tutorials. I can use both, but at a very basic level. I can do some of the advanced stuff, but am just looking for some good guides, or "how to"s on both.

Any input is appreciated

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

I hope someone helps ya man....then you can fix your avatar.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
      I hope someone helps ya man....then you can fix your avatar.
      HAHA. Well, just for you, Dun, I will be sure to put something more snazzy up. haha

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
      -1st Heavyweight Gi

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

Comment

I consider myself pretty good, a lot of my knowledge came from youtube videos. Watch a tutorial on a specific action, tool, or effect and then take it from there and just experiment.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
          I consider myself pretty good, a lot of my knowledge came from youtube videos. Watch a tutorial on a specific action, tool, or effect and then take it from there and just experiment.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
          Thanks for the advice Grammo! I will do that for sure!

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
          -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=popular+photoshop+tutorials

The first several hits have boat loads of stuff. Really depends what you want to do... Also, adobe has some really good videos on there site as well
            http://tv.adobe.com/product/photoshop/ I would probably start there

Comment

Originally posted by ben.puckhaber View Post
              http://lmgtfy.com/?q=popular+photoshop+tutorials

The first several hits have boat loads of stuff. Really depends what you want to do... Also, adobe has some really good videos on there site as well
              http://tv.adobe.com/product/photoshop/ I would probably start there
              Does that require registering with adobe? Might have a problem with that...IF you get my drift.

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
              -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

Does that require registering with adobe? Might have a problem with that...IF you get my drift.
                LOL! nah I'm pretty sure all of adobe's vids there are freeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by ben.puckhaber View Post
                  LOL! nah I'm pretty sure all of adobe's vids there are freeeeee
                  Thanks for the tip!

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
                  -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

If a video gets posted in the ISOM thread of "you" repping with 800 while being built just like pounstone I am gonna call shananigans!!!!!
                    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                    Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                      If a video gets posted in the ISOM thread of "you" repping with 800 while being built just like pounstone I am gonna call shananigans!!!!!
                      *Stops what he is doing*

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
                      -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

you can check out torrents to download.

Comment

There are tons of adobe training videos from Lynda on various torrent web sites.... from basic stuff to advanced, what do you want to do with Photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Horvak View Post
                            There are tons of adobe training videos from Lynda on various torrent web sites.... from basic stuff to advanced, what do you want to do with Photoshop?
                            Just looking to play around with it. I like to edit video and do that kinda stuff. I have used older versions of both of these programs but the newer ones are still new to me. I just do it as a hobby.

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
                            -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

If you got questions shoot me up, went to school for that stuff.

In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.

∼Kristian Kan, Rich By 25

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

∼Ann Landers
                              Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X