• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets GO GIANTS!!!!!

That's all!!!!!!!!

I should not do this BUT....

Prediction is....

34-13

Feel free to offer a prediction BEFORE kick off.

THE GEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MEN!!!!!

And Sammy, this is off topic so none of your "this is a weight lifting board..." Crap!!!!!!!!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Lets go giants!!!!

Title should have been in caps but i can't edit the title!!!!!!

Go giants!!!!!!!

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

This is a pretty good game so far...Cruz is WRECKING HOUSE.

As a steelers fan, I am the biggest NYG fan there is right now. (Can't have them niners getting 6 rings, and the pats...well, fuck the pats. They are the bane of the Steelers' existance)

GOOOOOOOOO

GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
      -1st SuperHeavy Gi
      2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
      -1st Heavyweight Gi
      2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
      2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

VD is a fucking freak.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
        -1st SuperHeavy Gi
        2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
        -1st Heavyweight Gi
        2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
        2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

I'm hoping for San Fran to pull this out so my little brother doesn't bust my balls all year if the Giants win it all....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

My buddy is from the Bronx. He is a Mush (degenerate gambler, can't win for shit) . If you've seen "A Bronx Tale" you know what I'm talking about. He bet the Giants to win in the over. So if his gambling history proves one thing, the 49'ers will win in the under.
            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Well we did it....despite a bad call on the Davis TD (ah to be honest you couldn't see his heal touch the ground). Sorry I know smith had a "good" year but no matter what they say....they had no faith in him. They were afraid to let him decide the game....which probably was a wise decision.

All that matters now is HIT BRADY again and again and again! He van no longer stand getting hit. In their earlier game he was ducking and bracing for hits from Giants that weren't even there! HIT BRADY and they win! Oh and before people say "that's any QB".... THAT'S NOT ELI! Getting knocked around just has no effect on him....hit him 5 plays in a row and on the 6th have him see a man coming open and he will make the throw tall in the pocket with a helmet in his ribs!

What QB has the most all time road wins in the playoffs??? Oh yea...ELI!!!!!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I gotta give Eli credit, he definitely stands tall in the pocket.

I guess I'll pull for NY this time, really not a huge fan of either, doesn't really matter either way to me. But, I'm in this one for you dunhill.
                …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Did the best I could with title, anti shout is turned on, doesn't like all caps.
                  …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

I think Williams had money on the game. haha! I feel sorry for the poor bastard. 2 muffed punts for 10 points and the game winning field goal. This will be by far the worst "hangover" of his life. I hope he keeps his t.v. off, doesn't read the papers, and stays off the internet, because his name is going to be drug through the mud for the next few days. If I were him, I would leave Frisco for a few weeks.
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I really wanted the giants to play the ravens.... But, I'll take this too lol
                      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Thanks mark! Good man.

LG1, I wanted ravens also but we can break the hearts of new englanders AGAIN now.

THE GEEEEEEEEE-MEN!!!!!!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I am not a fan of either team in particular, but I do like football.. All I can say is that Tom Brady better show up to play, cause I don't think the Pats defense will stop Eli, Hakeem, Cruz et. al. I think the Pats will have to put up 30+ to even have a chance against the Giants offense...

Comment

I think New England will get revenge from a few years ago....at least I'm hoping so my bro doesn't have bragging rights! Lol
                            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Well son of a bitch. I was sitting here, dreaming of beer, wings, and football, then noticed I have stupidly signed up for 8 hours of overtime. There's apparently something against working in LE and drinking before work. First time in 4 years with the dept and I've got Sat, Sun, Mon off...damn overtime.

Comment

Working...
                              X