the GEEEEEEEEEEE-MEN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the GEEEEEEEEEEE-MEN!!!!!!!!!

Well well well.... Giants looked Super today....just SUPER! Even when it seemed like every call went against them (like the fumble that WAS....the hit to the helmet that WASN'T...etc...) they still came out looking just SUPER!! All I gotta say is next week I would rather have Eli than Alex, even though I actually like Alex.
    Now let's go Ravens.... I still got a bad taste from 2000.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

The wife is the pack fan of the family but I'd have to say that after watching the game while chowing on a 16oz New York Strip form Texas Road House, the Packs beat themselves with all the dropped balls and BS that happened. Nothing against the Giants but I don't see them going any further.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

They dominated them. 14 of the packs points should have never even happened... They scored after the fumble that was called a fumble...then over ruled... Then challenged and for some odd.reason not over turned. Then they scored after that bogus blow to the head call. The Giants just dominated that game. Hell Eli had 270 some odd yards in the first half... He could have thrown for 500 on the day if he had to.

You honestly think the 49rs are gonna beat them? I can NOT see that happening. I guess it could but....I can't see it.

By game time I'll be nervous because I am do damn confident about the 9er game. Lol...

Hell yea I am biased..... GO GIANTS!!

Damn.... some time I gotta start a thread about why sport matters so much on an emotional level to some of us. I love my Giants!
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

I do believe they are too much for the 9er's to handle. I also believe the Ravens don't have a chance against Brady. Should be Giants and Pats in the Bowl with the Pats winning it.

Comment

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
          The wife is the pack fan of the family but I'd have to say that after watching the game while chowing on a 16oz New York Strip form Texas Road House, the Packs beat themselves with all the dropped balls and BS that happened. Nothing against the Giants but I don't see them going any further.
          I totally agree with you. The Giants didn't beat the Packers. The Packers beat themselves. They played like shit. The Colts could have beat them today playing like that. The Giants didn't do anything spectacular to win the game, the Packers screwed themselves.

I still love my team, just hella disappointed in how they played. Not the way we wanted to end our season, that's for sure.

Comment

Ummmm... we aren't talking about some high school game here or even a regular season NFL game. The Giants dominated this game. They won, the Pack didn't "beat themselves." I'm a Bears fan and a fan of hardnosed football and I don't think anyone is going to shut down New York's running game now that it is healthy. Giants are looking like a championship team as much as it pains me to admit it. For the rest of this season (and this season ONLY) I am a Giants fan...

Comment

Yes, the Giants won. But I disagree with you that they 'dominated'. They didn't force us to fumble or drop all those passes. The Packers came into the game unprepared and played sloppy football.

If the Packers had played like they did in the regular season, it would have been a totally different game. If the Packers had come in on their A game, played hard (like the last packers/giants matchup) and lost, that would have been a respectable loss. But playing like they did was embarrassing and that made it easy for the Giants to make plays.

I'm not trying to disrespect the Giants but you have to agree that the Packers didn't play anywhere near the level they played during the regular season.

Comment

I won $300 bucks on the Gmen today! They are my new favorite team! I knew I couldn't pass up the odds they had! haha

fuck the pack!! haha YES, I am still bitter about last year.

GO GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-----MEN!!!!!

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                -1st Heavyweight Gi
                2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by starlite9 View Post
                  Yes, the Giants won. But I disagree with you that they 'dominated'. They didn't force us to fumble or drop all those passes. The Packers came into the game unprepared and played sloppy football.

If the Packers had played like they did in the regular season, it would have been a totally different game. If the Packers had come in on their A game, played hard (like the last packers/giants matchup) and lost, that would have been a respectable loss. But playing like they did was embarrassing and that made it easy for the Giants to make plays.

I'm not trying to disrespect the Giants but you have to agree that the Packers didn't play anywhere near the level they played during the regular season.
                  This sounds like sour grapes to me.....half the games lost in the NFL regular season and otherwise are due to teams beating themselves. There's no column for losses for teams beating themselves. I am NOT a Giants fan, but regardless of how bad the Pack played, the Giants handled them, in dominating fashion, period. Don't sit here and say anything otherwise. Same as the Pitt game. Does Pitt usually ignore the deep ball and have 9 men in the box on defense all game or do they adjust? The Steelers lost that game to Tebow because they gave it away, but that doesn't take anything away from the Broncos, as they were in a position to win......you take away the bad calls that went the Packs way and that game isn't even a game..........that's the bottom line. The Pack got smoked. They didn't seem prepared, they were outta sync, they dropped balls, they missed tackles. And most importantly they put the ball on the ground, which they usually don't do.....The team with LESS mistakes won that game yesterday.....just like almost every game in the NFL every week......I love when fans do this. The Eagles beat themselves damn near every game this year, but it didn't change anything. If you lose you lose, it really doesn't matter why. Sometimes the best team doesn't always win...Its just who's better on Sunday...Any given Sunday, remember guys.....
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

And now the Tebow express has finally come to a halt. Is anyone gonna sit here and tell me that he is a top tier NFL quarterback with his style of play? He is absolutely a great role model and quality guy, but I think Elway cares more about winning than how many hands Tebow shakes or babies he kisses. The guy can't throw, he's a glorified running back with throwing mechanics that are just plain fucked up. He can't throw into zone defenses or he'll get picked apart. The little success he's had throwing has been when teams loaded up the box on him and he's had man to man single coverage on his receivers.....outside of Pittsburgh, who I really thought would have dominated them, they really didn't beat anyone. And the Steelers defensive game plan shoulda changed after a deep throw or two. I was really surprised by that. Hey, but sometimes coaches lose games also, it's part of the game.......
                    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

The haters will always hate. Play offs?!?!?!?!?! the g-men weren't even supposed to have a winning record this season.... everything else that went positive is all gravy :-)

cheers to all the haters....there is always next year fo you. In the meantime, sit back, chew on some pop corn and enjoy the show while your teams are at home, my team plays on.
                      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

the biggest 49'ers fan right now... last nights game was painful to watch, but i knew the packers would lose.. they were just off and the giants capitalized on their inability to play as a team.. first the broncos and now the packs.... at least baltimore is in the afc title game... doubt they can get past new england's unstoppable offense... oh well, theres always next year....
                        my little journal

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=44981

Comment

Working...
                        X