maybe God really does watch football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe God really does watch football!

So tebow won and its a fluke and all...or was it? Anyone remember how Tim used to wear eye-black that said 'John' under one eye and '3:16' under the other? WELLLLLLL how many yards did he throw for against the steelers? Yup 316!! Wait....how many passes did he complete? Ten...but ten don't mean anything EXCEPT that makes his average per completion 31.6! How many pics did the devil....um I mean big ben throw? One but that don't mean anything... I mean so what it was one pick that he threw on one play when he was in a THIRD AND SIXTEEN!!!!!! OMT!!!

;-)

all above statements are true and accurate.... If they beat NE 31-6 I am going back to church!!!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Oh and what is the birthday of the reciever tebow hit to win the game? Christmas day!!

Again....OMT!

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Would you be offended if I banned you for a few days just for making a post about football on a bodybuilding internet message board? You know, just on principle.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        Would you be offended if I banned you for a few days just for making a post about football on a bodybuilding internet message board? You know, just on principle.
        lol

Yeah, but with the admin being such a big Tebow fan, we kinda gotta let this one slide.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hell I've given plenty better reasons than that!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Another good point. LOL

Skip
            Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
              Ok, in that case I'm banning you for 3 days because I don't like the way your sunglasses frame your face in your avatar.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

That's fair.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

That explains all the starving kids in Africa, God is too busy watching football lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                    That explains all the starving kids in Africa, God is too busy watching football lol
                    Quads=winner of the thread

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                    -1st Heavyweight Gi
                    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                      I have never seen a starving kid in Africa wearing a tebow jersey....coincidence??? Maybe....maybe not.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rgauldin/did...-to-tebow-15ze
                        2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                        2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                        2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Like it.

Skip

Comment

Oh and the over night ratings on the game????

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPpFe3GR7p8[/youtube]
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X