Glycerol enemas for weight loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycerol enemas for weight loss.

Any one else use these to drop some quick weight?

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/glycerin-enema.html
    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

8 oz.Vegetable Glycerin
    32 oz. of warm filtered water
    mix together in a container
    Or you can use an 8 oz. bulb syringe with the glycerin in it and inject contents into the rectum. Then take a warm water enema as per below
    I'll pass. I hear Heckman is a big fan though

Comment

What the
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
        What the
        Its when you squirt a glycerol/mineral oil solution into your rectum to irritate the bowels and then immediately evacuate them. I have had great success with them while dieting.
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I used it to drop weight before my fight with Ken Shamrock.
          Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
            I'll pass. I hear Heckman is a big fan though
            Oh hell yes...self administered of course..only thing I do different is add some Franks Red Hot sauce to the glycerin..makes for a nice burning effect long after the enema..
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I do them but I drink them instead. Preferably used ones to save money.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

I do them before every heavy set. Great pre-workout energy boost too.

Sammich, I am very curious as to what you mix them in when you drink them? Right now I mix Muscletech enemas (Nitro Rectal bombs) in with my Muscletech Anabolic HALO and Mass Tech. They are getting my hyyyuuuge and ripped! I think they are making me taller too! Muscletech will do that for ya, ya know...
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I mix my Glycerin suppositories with some sticky ichy chronic. I get great weight loss and a pleasant buzz at the same time. I tried Niquill but that made me sleepy.
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
                  X