Who is your team in the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your team in the playoffs?

Clearly, I want to see the Broncos do well but they likely won't. I doubt they even belong there, to be honest.

I also want to see the Giants do well even though Jimmy hasn't played since the suspension.

I am originally from Michigan and the Lions have never done anything in the post season as far back as I can remember. Hopefully, they will do well, too.

Who are you behind?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Broncos? Shoot me now Skip! Steelers all the way! :moon: Pittsburgh is going tear the Broncs up this week!

But sadly I don't know if they'll be able to handle the Ravens, which straight up sucks for me since I live in Baltimore.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Well, I think the Eagles should.......uh, nevermind....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
        Broncos? Shoot me now Skip! Steelers all the way! :moon: Pittsburgh is going tear the Broncs up this week!

But sadly I don't know if they'll be able to handle the Ravens, which straight up sucks for me since I live in Baltimore.
        Wisdom, he speaks .

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
        -1st SuperHeavy Gi
        2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
        -1st Heavyweight Gi
        2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
        2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
          Wisdom, he speaks .
          I kind of though you were a Steelers fan :tea:
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Ravens is the correct answer.
            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I am a big steelers fan as well. But without Ben 100%, I am doubtful that they will go much farther than beating the broncos. However, I am very confident that Flacco with throw retarded picks when it counts during the playoffs

And I am with Skip on the Lions. Their games are always exciting if nothing else.
              "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

Since the Chargers sucked big hairy ball sack this year, I don't care. :grumpy:

At least my college team won the Sugar Bowl last night. GO BLUE! :rockon:
                2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Saints!!!!!!

Comment

Here's my predictions, so if I am right we can all say how awesome I am, and if I am wrong, well...than I am still awesome?

Anways:

AFC
                    Steelers over Broncos
                    Cincy over Houston
                    Steelers Over Baltimore
                    Pats over Cincy
                    Steelers Over Pats

NFC
                    Brees over the Lions
                    Gmen over Matty ice and crew
                    Brees over Niners
                    Pack over Giants
                    New orleans over Packers

SB
                    Steelers over Saints, 27-20

Homer picks? Fuck yea. But I do think that's how it will play out. Honestly,i think Polamalu as getting hot at the right time and is gonna be the x factor every game, and I just think our defense is gonna carry us again like in 06. If I am being completely unbiased I see the steelers beating denver, then losing the divisional round....but I'm being biased here, OBVIOUSLY

Baltimore had our number in the regular season, so honestly I'd say that playoff game is most likely gonna be won by baltimore, but my heart won't allow me to pick em, LOL.

Oh and no, I don't care that our line is on the brink of flat lining and mendenhall is fucked, and ben is banged up. WINNERS FIND A WAY TO WIN!

THE STANDARD IS THE STANDARD!!!

The only team that I think would knock us off is indeed the ravens...the saint's scare me though...I think they are gonna put on a show the entire post season. Greenbay I think will lose in the divisional round...they aren't as great as people say they are. Yes, their offense is amazing, but there D leaves something to be desired...and we all know the playoffs is what separates the teams with the good D and those without it...it's a whole nother animal for some reason.

Now, FIRE YOUR INSULTS!

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
                    -1st Heavyweight Gi

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

Comment

Now, FIRE YOUR INSULTS!
                      I hope the Steelers don't make it to the superbowl. A 3-6 game score will be boring as hell! Plus, I HATE THEM. :flip:

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                        I hope the Steelers don't make it to the superbowl. A 3-6 game score will be boring as hell! Plus, I HATE THEM. :flip:
                        HATERS GONNA HATE. I''d hate good teams though too, if my crew were the perrenial under achievers. All hype, no gusto. Norv Turner RIP. Now let Gates out of his contract so he can go get on a squad that will allow him to display himself as the best TE in the game. While you're at it, tell Rivers to stop paying media members to hype him as a Top 5 QB. Dude is a choke artist. The general of a team, a choke artist.:target:

YYYYESSSSSSS. LETT THE SHIT TALKING BEGIN!!!

Hahah. But seriously, the west was my fav division to watch all season. Even though the teams aren't amazing, damn was that division tight. Fun to watch.

-1st SuperHeavy Gi
                        -1st Heavyweight Gi

Comment

brady, welker, and the pats, pew pew pew :2guns::2guns:

Comment

HATERS GONNA HATE. I''d hate good teams though too, if my crew were the perrenial under achievers. All hype, no gusto. Norv Turner RIP. Now let Gates out of his contract so he can go get on a squad that will allow him to display himself as the best TE in the game. While you're at it, tell Rivers to stop paying media members to hype him as a Top 5 QB. Dude is a choke artist. The general of a team, a choke artist.:target:

YYYYESSSSSSS. LETT THE SHIT TALKING BEGIN!!!

Hahah. But seriously, the west was my fav division to watch all season. Even though the teams aren't amazing, damn was that division tight. Fun to watch.
                            Man that was a kick in the nuts. :kick: But when your right, your right.

Norv is coming back next season. I was hoping they would pick up Bill Cowher .

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              Sir, you can eat shit! And not even my shit, Steeler shit is too good for you! Steelers shit excellence!

Lock I am with you on Polamalu. When push comes to shove he steps up his game and really controls the tempo on the game. As a person, I hate Big Ben, but he when he is healthy is a huge threat to any team. I mean, he is a freaking lumberjack in the pocket and just shrugs off hit after hit. If Ben is on and Polamalu comes with all guns blazing watch out. Sit back and enjoy the show fellas because Steelers are going to make a run.

and once again, TLopez, respectfully, eat shit lol

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X