I Pad 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pad 2

Bought. The wife an I pad 2 for Christmas and have been messing with it while she went to the store. This thing is pretty neat! Anyone else pick one up?
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Bought my wife one as a wedding gift. I now use it in the clinic that I work at . I use some of the applications for patient education. It's an awesome thing to have. Enjoy!

Comment

My parents gave me an Asus tablet for christmas along with my brothers and even themselves.. they skyped me twice yesterday. lol
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

I love mine too ( so do my kids).
        Joe

Contest History:
        2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
        2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
        2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
        2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
        2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
        2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

The speed is awesome and I enjoy being able to just scroll down with just the touch of my finger. Come to think of it, the wife loves that too!!
          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
          2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
          2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
          2002 NPC Western Carolina:
          2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

I have gotten my fiance one, she loves it. I would recommend getting the keyboard if you use it a lot. She has a case that has a Bluetooth keyboard and uses it a lot. I have an Android tablet that I prefer.... They are real similar and real different.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

We loved ours until we installed Netflix. The kids then confiscated it and I haven't used it in a month.
              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

shoulda waited, the ipad 3 will be out feb/march

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
                  shoulda waited, the ipad 3 will be out feb/march
                  ah... I doubt it will be anything buy superficial changes. Just like the original and 2.... No real diff, lill lighter but for 99.9% of people there is no difference. Apple been screwing idiots with their "new" products for a while now. I know people that waited for the latest iPhone....total bust.
                  Maybe you know something about the new one I don't but I doubt it will be anything special.
                  Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                  Nicki Minaj

Comment

I have been using the Ipad 2 for work presentations for sales and it is fast, all the folks I meet that do not have one want one. It is a fun web surfer and great for showing pictures or presentation material. But lacks on the creation of files/ projects.
                    If you aint sweatin you aint working
                    If you aint hurtin you aint growin

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                      We loved ours until we installed Netflix. The kids then confiscated it and I haven't used it in a month.
                      Same thing here! My 5 year old loves it (so does her sister).
                      Joe

Contest History:
                      2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
                      2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
                      2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
                      2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
                      2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
                      2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Will actually be heavier, have a retina display (really nice resolution), SIRI built in, a much better processor, etc.

BAsically worth the wait if you are thinking of getting a 2 now.

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                        ah... I doubt it will be anything buy superficial changes. Just like the original and 2.... No real diff, lill lighter but for 99.9% of people there is no difference. Apple been screwing idiots with their "new" products for a while now. I know people that waited for the latest iPhone....total bust.
                        Maybe you know something about the new one I don't but I doubt it will be anything special.

Comment

Working...
                        X