stomach bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stomach bug

Anyone got any home remedy type things to speed up the process? I've had this thing for like 3 days now and I can't get it out of my system.... I am drinking mad fluids but still feel mad dehydrated. I know it just takes time but DAMN it usually is gone in a day or so when I get one.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

I've said it a hundred times before...activated charcoal caps...cheap insurance..effective more often than not.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Something a doctor told me when I was at Disney and got crazy sick there....he called it the "BRATY" diet.....bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, and yogurt....I did the bananas, applesauce and yogurt and literally was better in about 4 hours. Slept that nite without worrying about shitting myself, and went back to normal eating the next morning. the rest of our trip was great.....I was dehydrated as well but just kept drinking Gatorade and water......
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
      X