Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Piece of Shit DAD!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp9968

52 year old man punches his 8th grade son in face after a youth basketball game in plain sight of other parents and children. Possible $3,000 fine and 90 days in jail, if convicted.

In California this is the punishment for assault on animals:

California Penal Code: Animal Welfare Provisions
    ยง597. Cruelty to animals.
    (c) Every person who maliciously and intentionally maims, mutilates or tortures any mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, or fish as described in subdivision (d), is guilty of an offense punishable by imprisonment in the state prison, or by a fine of not more than twenty thousand dollars ($20,000), or by both the fine and the imprisonment, or, alternatively, by imprisonment in the county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine of not more than twenty thousand dollars ($20,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

WTF!
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

That's pretty crazy. I'm curious to hear why the dad punched his kid.
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
      That's pretty crazy. I'm curious to hear why the dad punched his kid.
      I'm pretty sure he deserved it.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yes, that was bad.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My initial reaction is... Yea he is a dirt bag but the only problem I have is the details. I am NOT saying this is the case here but I did have a customer that got investigated by cps and the police for hitting his 16 yr old son... The problem was that his son was using foul language and the dad said 'watch your mouth' and slapped the back of his head... They dropped everything after the kid and people around said what happened but as crazy as some people are... Doesn't mean every case is cut and dry.

If he was punching his kid in anger... Total dirt bag... If he did something like my customer did... Not a dirt bag
          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
          Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
          X