Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tv cameras and make up can do wonders.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv cameras and make up can do wonders.....

So 'the situation' works out at the gym I go to and god does he look horrific. He looks like he is mid to late 40's. I thought he lied about his age on the show but DAMN! HE LOOKS BAD! That's all... If you saw him in person there is no way in hell you would guess him as being under 40....and a rough 40.

Yea...yea I watch that dumb show.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

he does look old. I wander what made him look like that............

.......yes I watched it ...... I know....
    "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
    J.M.

Comment

Honestly, I think the people who hate on it have never seen an episode. It's very much enjoyable.
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Saw it, didn't find it enjoyable. But I think almost all of TV sucks so I may be biased.
        Current Raw PR's as of 2012
        365 Oly Squat @ 160
        350 TNG Bench @ 160
        556.7 Deadlift @ 157 (usapl)

My YouTube
        My Lifting Blog

Comment

Originally posted by B.Money View Post
          Saw it, didn't find it enjoyable. But I think almost all of TV sucks so I may be biased.
          True.
          it sucks . but then something like games of thrones.......
          "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
          J.M.

Comment

I always thought he was mid to late 30's on the show. The show is not good by the way. I was entertained in season 1, but it got really bad after that. Clearly made up stories.

Does he have any semblance of strength?

GAME OF THRONES IS AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
              I always thought he was mid to late 30's on the show. The show is not good by the way. I was entertained in season 1, but it got really bad after that. Clearly made up stories.

Does he have any semblance of strength?

GAME OF THRONES IS AWESOME.

I never watched him lift. I've seen in in there prob a half dozen times and this girl I train always asked if it was him. He lives in the same town but I always said "it looks like him but maybe its an older brother or something...he looks old but I don't think he looks THAT old". The other day I heard him talking to a chick at the gym and he had the exact same voice and was talking about the traveling involved for the show...blah blah blah... The girl I train asked the girl at the from desk and she said "Yup that's him"...

As far as how he looks, physically he looks better than on the show, he is maybe 15-20 lbs heavier than on the show. You can tell he leans out for the show. He ain't fat at all but I don't see him doing his stupid shirt lift for a little while. He is far from big but he is in good shape for his age.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I decided to Google him, and he's 29.

Comment

He leans out for the show intersting.

Guess lots of partying an Db smoking cigarettes makes u age bad...seen this happen to slot of girls in my town
                  [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                  Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

I think he made 5 million dollars his first year after season 1 of the jersey shore. He is doing something right, regardless of his douchey behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer dave View Post
                      True.
                      it sucks . but then something like games of thrones.......
                      Game of thrones and Breaking bad keep tv alive for me

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                        I think he made 5 million dollars his first year after season 1 of the jersey shore. He is doing something right, regardless of his douchey behavior.
                        Is he doing something right or are we doing something wrong? Yea I know... I do watch the dumb show so I am commenting on myself also. I don't think his income has or had anything to do with him doing anything "right". He hit the lottery is all he did.... He got lucky and cast on a show.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                          I decided to Google him, and he's 29.
                          I know that's the 'claim' but he got bad genetics if he is 29. If you saw him in person and I said you had to guess 20''s or 40's? There is no way you would guess 20's....no way.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
                            Game of thrones and Breaking bad keep tv alive for me

I wanted to like breaking bad but just don't, they seem to think 'gritty' equals realistic and it don't.

I love S.O.A., Walking dead, liked first season of sparticus.... There are a few others.... Just drawing a blank rt now... That show about the marshal that goes back home??? God I like the show and can't remember the name.... Also like psych and burn notice.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Boardwalk empire isn't bad. Not great, but worth still catching the episodes. Game of Thrones is can't miss though.

Comment

Working...
                              X