Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i love the holidays...i really do but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love the holidays...i really do but...

I can't stand my brother in law (to be) or any of his family! They are so draining... I am forced to be nice to rude people and I don't suffer rude and tasteless people well. My girls family has the big holiday meal, great... A couple years ago we had it at our place and TO BE NICE we invite his mother... Well she informs HIM that she won't be there for dinner but they will ALL BE THERE FOR DESERT....what? Yup, HE invited his brother and chick he was boneing, HIS sister and brother in law (the only one of the bunch anyone likes is the brother in law. Ok.... Again holidays so I don't want to be rude... Fine all come. They show up an hour after they said they would, bring nothing and the dirt bag brother has the nerve to complain about the desert selection (to be clear I made a huge spread, a roasted turkey, a deep fried turkey, mashed sweet and reg potatoes, roasted asparagus, various apps, etc... So I only made 2 pies and bought some pastries for desert!)... I wanted to strangle the guy! My brother in law (to be) talked during dinner about how HE WOULD do a holiday dinner... He has never even made a hamburger for anyone and I KNOW I can F'in cook!

Ahhhhh just venting people. I DO really love the holidays but god can I not wait to move from the area! Also can't wait till my sister in law wises up and drops his ass. We all know its just a matter of time. Holiday dinner is at my inlaws to be house so I will be nice and keep my mouth shut... I love my sister in law so I don't ever want a problem with her cause I killed her husband and in laws...lol... So I'll be good, or I will at least try.

If anyone asks what I am thankful for though I will say that I am thankful we will be leaving the area soon!!

Everyone have a great holiday and I hope you don't have anyone like this in your family.

Peace all.

Sorry bout the venting people....just had to before they get here!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

You should have replied with....... "Those sound like fantastic ideas you have on how to do up a holiday meal! That settles it, you will host it next year at your house. I can't wait, my sisters and their in-laws are gonna think they died and went to heaven when they see all that food; especially since they don't have to bring anything because you have it all covered! I can't thank you enough for volunteering to host next year!"
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Yea I know but the intent would be obvious. I was nicer than I should have been when we hosted it cause we had only been together maybe 4-5 months... Didn't really know her family that well, etc... I don't put up with any shit in my home normally. Kinda like I'm nice and polite and want guests to feel welcome but respect my woman, myself and my home. We are renting now cause we plan on moving BUT we are renting an appartment from her parents.... We actually took the place because if we had not they would have lost their home... So its our 'home' but cause they own it I still kinda feel like a guest. God I can't wait to move. Our plan as of now is the Orlando to daytona area but we will see. Wedding in September then we are gone ASAP!!
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
      X