Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people will get trampled to death on Black Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people will get trampled to death on Black Friday?

I Hate that the true meaning of the holidays are lost. I heard on the news this morning that people are already camping out at stores for the black Friday sales. This truely sickins me. Here is another example of greed in this country. Do stores really need to open at midnight of Thanksgiving? I would tell my boss to, "Fuck Off", if I was told to come in so peolpe can act like fucking animals running through the stores trying to find deals on shit they don't need. You mean to tell me the sales can't wait for normal store hours!

Just my opinion, but what values are we teaching our children? :soapbox:
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

I'm teaching my children the value of a hard earned dollar, and a good god-damn sale, that's what! :smiley:
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

I want to go to a Black Friday sale and act like its a mosh pit.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        lol

In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.

∼Kristian Kan, Rich By 25

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

∼Ann Landers
        Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
          They should play speed metal on the PA System and make a free for all!

Comment

I hope it rains and is cold as hell. :rain:
            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
              I hope it rains and is cold as hell. :rain:
              lol
              Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Philippians 4:13
              "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
              "For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Comment

Pennys, Walmart, kmart, etc... Doesn't teach values, parents teach values. I don't like going out to the midnight sales or anything either... Never did it before I met my fiance but her and her sister have always gone out... It's something they do together. It's more an event for them than it is about the deals or sales. They just have a good time. I go along now cause I care about her safety. I understand your point but that is not everyone that goes out. Would I rather not? Sure but does she do enough for me every day of the year that I can do that for her? You bet she does.
                Oh and they both only buy gifts for other people so I don't really see it as selfish or materialistic.

Just my view.
                Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                Nicki Minaj

Comment

Other than a few odds and ends, we are done with our Christmas shopping, already. We don't stress any more at the Holidays. Screw that.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                    . I go along now cause I care about her safety.
                    Just my view.
                    I'm glad you're there Dun. People like you won't just protect your fiance. I'm sure you would stand up for any woman in need. Not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      Other than a few odds and ends, we are done with your Christmas shopping, already. We don't stress any more at the Holidays. Screw that.

Skip
                      Us too! My wife makes sure there is nothing left to buy but a Christmas tree by December.

Comment

Tlopez,
                        I most definitely would and have.

I also have been done for about a month now. Which bring up a beef I have with the worst store on the planet. I try to never shop at Walmart because I think they represent so many things that are wrong BUT my girl needed a new computer and wanted a camera. About a month ago I got their add and they had a sick deal on each.... Really could not find a deal close to their prices anywhere. Went in put both on layaway (now they did layaway for electronics, jewlery and something else only and it has to be picked up by Dec 14th or 15th... Just remember that part) I went and picked it up within a week after I put in on layaway. Now 2 weeks later they had the same comp but with more memory for the same price, I thought 'cool ill just go Exchange it) went back exactly 2 weeks and 2 days after I picked it up and they tell me "15 day exchanges only on electronics, no exceptions" I argued nicely, asked for the manager, then the GM both said 'too bad" I asked for the district managers name and phone number and also asked for the regional directors contact info, the GM caved and was like "this is a one time thing, ill do the Exchange but no refund black blah blah" cause I really just wanted my money back by this time. My girl needs the comp, it was cheap and I didn't wanna risk the guys above him being hard asses also so I took it. Now ny point is that its Christmas time and people are getting gifts for people, often gifts for people out of town, people they may not see for a few days after Christmas, etc... How F'in wrong is that? 15 day returns at Christmas? Like how if you use layaway cause your kid needs a comp or wife wants something, etc... That it must be picked up by the 14 or 15th and you only have 15 days to return it? Even when its not open! God I hate that store and that was the last time I will ever EVER shop there. Think about the dates, this is just wrong in so many ways.
                        Btw the sales person never said that when I got it and the layaway person never said it when I picked it up. Yea they showed me the light fine print on the reciept when I tried to Exchange it but who would not just assume that they could return it after Christmas if it wasn't liked or if more than one person got someone the same gift or whatever?
                        Please don't shop at that store people. They are gonna have a lot of pissed off customers once the holiday is over!

Off topic rant done. Sorry.
                        Last edited by thedunhill225; 11-23-2011, 12:53 PM.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

I am perfectly fine with these stores opening at 12 a.m.

If the market dictates they open earlier for better sales to make more money - so be it.

If the employees don't like it, they can quit and search for a better job. No one is forcing you to come to work.

People need to stop bitching and be happy they aren't out of work for the holidays.
                          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                          www.316fit.com
                          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Christmas is a "season". It's not one holiday. And the midnight shopping, being with crowds and just soaking up the thrill with everybody is part of that.

And I actually have to agree with Dunn...parents teach values, not holidays. Whether Christmas is a secular or religious holiday for people shouldn't matter. Which brings me to my own pet peeve...lol. When religion tries to coop holidays. Atheists parents can teach their kids good values and celebrate Christmas as a secular holiday just the same .

Comment

Originally posted by davidb View Post
                              Christmas is a "season". It's not one holiday. And the midnight shopping, being with crowds and just soaking up the thrill with everybody is part of that.

And I actually have to agree with Dunn...parents teach values, not holidays. Whether Christmas is a secular or religious holiday for people shouldn't matter. Which brings me to my own pet peeve...lol. When religion tries to coop holidays. Atheists parents can teach their kids good values and celebrate Christmas as a secular holiday just the same .
                              Come on man.... Don't you know atheists have no morals or values? ;-)

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                              X