flip video question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip video question

Ok, I would guess there has to be some people here that use a flip video recorder so I have a question. I sync my Android to my comp, all my music shows up, I click on the song and hit 'send to flip' and when I go to the flip program....I can't find the songs. What am I doing wrong? What is the best way to get my music onto my videos? Thanks for any help.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

I have a flip camera and didn't know it played music...I thought they only record, hold, and play videos?

Maybe it only works for videos?
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

No, I mean when I edit a video... I can add in music but only a cpl songs are available.... The other ones are not available.... I have no idea what I did rt to make some songs available.... I can't duplicate whatever I did.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

have you checked the format of the songs that worked against those that didn't? Like are they mp3, wma, etc. maybe that's it... just a guess though, cause I've never messed with flip video...

Comment

I assume you are talking about the FlipShare software, correct? When I click on the "Movie" button and go through step 1 and step 2, step 3 is where I add the music. It has 3 options on my software. 1) No Music 2) Use Flip Video Music 3) Use an MP3 from my computer. Click the browse button on number 3 and I can find music on my computer to use.

What software version do you have? (Click on "Help" at the top and then click "About..."

I have version 4.5

Comment

It's an older flip so ill check tomorrow. But that's what I mean... The music IS on the comp but I can't access it. I have plenty of music on my comp but only a handful of songs show up as available. I think ill check where the songs I can use are use are stored and try sending my music there to see if that works. Thanks guys...ill see if that works
            Peace.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
            X