• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day 2011

Happy Veterans Day brothers.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Happy Veteran's Day to all those that serve and all those that have served. I thank each of you sincerely for your dedication, selflessness, commitment, sacrifice, and perseverance. It is only through these qualities that we are able to live in what has been, and what will continue to be the greatest country on Earth. I say that not with egotism or arrogance, but with pride and patriotism.

Comment

To all those who have served and continue to fight for the United States. You are what has made this nation great and will continue to make this nation the greatest place in the world. For if it was not for your sacrifices we would not have the freedoms and liberties we enjoy today!

You are an inspiration to us all; through your courage, dedication, honor and valor you continue to uphold the founding values of this country and exhibit the personal characteristics by which we should model our own lives.

Happy Veteran's Day! :usa2:
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Happy Veterans day!

Ps Did you guys know you all get to eat free at Applebees today? Not my favorite spot, but you can't beat free
          It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Grant View Post
            Happy Veterans day!

Ps Did you guys know you all get to eat free at Applebees today? Not my favorite spot, but you can't beat free
            I would argue that giving veterans free Applebee's food falls under the Geneva convention ban on torture and should be abolished.
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

To those that have served.... From those that served in times of peace to those that served and paid the ultimate price... I thank you.
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Grant View Post
                Happy Veterans day!

Olive Garden and Chili's as well.. At least here in San Antonio.

Comment

thanks to the vets
                  PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                    I would argue that giving veterans free Applebee's food falls under the Geneva convention ban on torture and should be abolished.
                    Drink heavily before you go... it won't taste as bad. Also don't order ANYTHING not deep fried.
                    It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Happy Veteran's Day to my brothers (and sisters). Ive said it before, and there was no greater honor than wearing the uniform that said U.S. MARINES.

And, I dont even know where an Applebees is around here...weird.

-slide
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                        As a former 5 year member of team Applebee's (it was during college, don't judge me) I can tell from your above statement that you never tried the Jambalaya Bowl, or the Orange Chicken Bowl (no veggies, extra orange glaze)

P.S. Thanks for killin them nazis vets. To all the other vets, you didn't save us from Hitler, but I suppose you deserve a little gratitude for other shit you do. Just kidding, I am very grateful for the sacrifices each one of you has made for the rest of us; may god be with those no longer with us.

P.P.S. I found out the other day that my great-uncle was a Vietnam POW for seven years! I can't even begin to fathom that.
                        Last edited by Macho Man; 11-11-2011, 08:12 PM.
                        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                          Happy Veterans Day brothers.
                          Back at ya brother. The free food is a nice offer.

The only thing Veterans day makes me regret is not asking my grandfather more about WW2 when I was a kid. Today makes me miss him a lot. It would of been nice to talk about our experiences.

J
                          "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

R.I.P. to George Runkle my grandfather. He suffered inhilation burns when his ship was hit by a kamakazi in Pearl Harbor. He died in 1992 of lung cancer. I don't mean to bring this thread down... I just miss and respect my Grandpa. He was a giant in heart and soul.

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Working...
                            X