• Welcome to my Gold's Gym

http://www.gazette.com/articles/door...ym-locked.html
    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

It's prime for a MetroFlex takeover ;-)
    Bryan

Comment

Is that the only Golds Gym in Colorado Springs?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

owing more than a mil on the lease ?
        wtf ? how much are the rents in Colorado ?

that will be like 4 years rent for similar property here.
        "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
        J.M.

Comment

Seriously that's crazy. 1 mil? Damn.
          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            Is that the only Golds Gym in Colorado Springs?

Skip
            As Gold’s Gym members arrived Thursday morning, they were greeted by signs in the building’s windows that advised them the facility was closed and that more information was available at a second Gold’s Gym location on Powers Boulevard, which remains open.
            My landlords were on my ASS if I was a day late on just ONE monthly payment. I can't imagine getting $1 mill. in debt. Crazy.

-S
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Looks like Gold's International has stepped in and opened it back up today. We'll see how long this lasts.

Skip,
              the same owner opened another location a little further south earlier this year but it's a lot smaller and a little farther away. We have the option of going to that one too
              Bryan

Comment

So the corporate office came in and basically "laid off/fired" everyone or told them that none of their jobs are safe. This should be interesting
                Bryan

Comment

Bryan...I can understand your frustration...believe me I can. But do you really think...for one minute...a man who stepped out of a career to make 10x less in the fitness industry would do so unless he really loved fitness????

Ive been in contact with the person that everyone hates right now...they have no one else to blame so they blame him. He just lost everything he loved...all of his members....staff...his entire life has built around Gold's. He probably cleaned the equipment more then the cleaning kids. I cant say more than that...so thats it.

But to think he just 'got behind' on rent...stop listening to the media. Just stop.
                  5% off www.TrueNutrition.com use NKZ125

2011 & 2012 Rocky Mountain Heavy and Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
                    So the corporate office came in and basically "laid off/fired" everyone or told them that none of their jobs are safe. This should be interesting
                    Seriously? Find a hobby...anything really. Where did you hear this? Do you work there, cause I do and this never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by NikZaharis View Post
                      Seriously? Find a hobby...anything really. Where did you hear this? Do you work there, cause I do and this never happened.
                      From one of your Golds employees.
                      Bryan

Comment

As for the management, I'm sure there was more to it. Will the truth ever be published, who knows. Hell, there will be so many stories circlating nobody will ever know the real truth. I've dealt with my share of slack ass gym owners. I never met Trevor or heard anyone talk about him until this happened. Do I think he has a big part in this...YEP!

Prove me wrong
                        Bryan

Comment

Why would I have to prove you wrong? You cant prove a negative. Just stop complaining. I dont even know if I still work for anyone, or getting paid for all of the time ive spent over the last week trying to keep our staff together. Trevor took care of me in many ways and has for 3.5 years...I dont owe him anything.....but im choosing to keep this going.

But, im not complaining, or condemning or anything. Even if he screwed up somehow...I dont blame him. Whatever happened has happened...so Bryan, I do understand you are frustrated and looking to blame or understand the situation. But it wont be happening soon. Ill give you an update when I know more...but I dont think we will see that building occupied by a Gold's Gym.

Thats just an internet opinion though

Comment

Originally posted by NikZaharis View Post
                            but I dont think we will see that building occupied by a Gold's Gym.

Thats just an internet opinion though
                            So you know, I don't see anywhere that I was complaining. I was stating what was posted in the paper and what was stated by a Gold's employee.

Did I like working out there..sure. Honestly, I haven't even been there for the last 3 months..check the records. My lower back is screwed. My wife and kids still go.

And I thought I was doing you a favor by trying to get the word out that they very well may not be rehiring current employees. Excuse me for giving a damn!

:yield:
                            Bryan

Comment

Finally talked to Trevor in person today...

He still is part Owner of Powers. Not sure how long that will last...since his business partner had to know (at least the lawyers did) that they were evicting Briargate 3 days before it happened.

Golds Corporate has taken over Briargate.

Not sure what will happen to the Briargate Location...to be honest. They have restaffed childcare, front desk, and GGX.

I meet with the HR person Monday to talk about Personal Trainers.

My personal feeling and this stays on this forum...is that in 2 months there is no way Briargate will still be a Corporate Golds.

LA Fitness just bought 172(ish) Bally's Clubs as well...very interesting out there right now.

Personally..I like Powers better anyway...but...time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X