a great sunday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great sunday....

For my GIANTS!!!!! It's gonna be nice to start getting healthy at the right time. They will now go across the country and beat the 9rs... NFL is about match ups and ebb and flow.... 9rs are NOT a 7-1 team and are due for a let down. It's also gonna be nice to get a certain fresh run stopping tackle back soon ;-) rt at the toughest part of the schedule.

GO BIG BLUE.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Who said they are your Giants?!?!?!? They are my Giants too :-)
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Good man!

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
        9rs are NOT a 7-1 team and are due for a let down.
        Heh, same thing they say about the Giants
        ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by Agi View Post
          Heh, same thing they say about the Giants
          Define "they".

Just spoke with Jimmy today and he is headed back to New York tomorrow (wed) and will be back here for a day or two this weekend before reporting back to work on Monday. He text me this pic a couple days ago so he is holding his weight very well and is feeling great. He can't wait to get back out there and hit somebody.

Skip
          Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Giant fans are looking forward to getting him back... I read one or two asking if he will return to the field in shape... :-) I think so!
            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Comment

I am wondering if Dunhill was the one who threw a half eaten chicken wing at my back at the Eagles-Giants game last year at Giants stadium .

Too bad Eagles suck this year .

Comment

I didn't think SF was for real either and TBH I have not watched them play yet this year, but they're piling up the wins and definitely are doing some impressive things(no rushing TD's allowed this season!).

What I know for sure is that my Monsters of the Midway are whooping ass and laid the Lions the FUCK OUT yesterday!
                  Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

I'm just poking a little fun with Dunhill. On the plus side for me, the Cowboys did well yesterday, but Romo is so inconsistent, it's hard to know how he'll do from one game to the next..

Comment

Hey.... The better team lost. It happens. 9rs played better than I expected but the giants out played them and lost. Still in first so it looks like its Giants and Dallas for the division and let's be real.... Romo don't win big games. Eli is so head and shoulders above Romo its not even funny. Eli did everything rt yesterday, hell his 2 pics were both on his wr running the wrong routes but that happens.... He still drove them down and manningham missed ANOTHER pass he should have caught (after he was held by the db!) So I don't come away from the game dissapointed or mad... It's the way the ball bounces in the NFL. Giants will be fine and all the gotta do is go 4-3 down the stretch and they win the division so we will see how the ball bounces in the playoffs....all I know is anyone playing the giants had better hope Eli doesn't have a chance in the 4th quarter.... If he does....be will make every rt decision and every throw (that batted ball would have been a td on their last play, Cruz was open despite poor tv commentary making it sound like it would not have been, see from the other angle and that's a td....or would have been but great play by a beast of a man in smith).

Peace all and GO G-MEN!!!!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                        I'm just poking a little fun with Dunhill. On the plus side for me, the Cowboys did well yesterday, but Romo is so inconsistent, it's hard to know how he'll do from one game to the next..
                        I'm not a Romo fan, as I'm sure you can tell, but how is he looked at out there? Do people still think he is an elite qb?? If i was a Dallas fan I would be pissed that bryant doesn't get the ball thrown his way 10-12 times EVERY GAME! I don't get that, no one in the league can match up with him... Well I know he got 5-6 inches on him but until ANYONE can outpost revis I will say revis can shut down any reciever in the NFL but there is only one revis... No one else can cover the guy. I know he had 6 or 7 balls yesterday but he is unstoppable so I don't get it.... When you have great recievers it don't even matter if they are covered you gotta just let them make a play! It's become obvious the staff doesn't believe in Romo anymore so what's the feeling like out there about him and the play calling? Just wondering bro.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                          I'm not a Romo fan, as I'm sure you can tell, but how is he looked at out there? Do people still think he is an elite qb?? If i was a Dallas fan I would be pissed that bryant doesn't get the ball thrown his way 10-12 times EVERY GAME! I don't get that, no one in the league can match up with him... Well I know he got 5-6 inches on him but until ANYONE can outpost revis I will say revis can shut down any reciever in the NFL but there is only one revis... No one else can cover the guy. I know he had 6 or 7 balls yesterday but he is unstoppable so I don't get it.... When you have great recievers it don't even matter if they are covered you gotta just let them make a play! It's become obvious the staff doesn't believe in Romo anymore so what's the feeling like out there about him and the play calling? Just wondering bro.
                          There are mixed feelings about Romo from the people I talk to. You have the fans that love him because he wears a Cowboys jersey, and no matter who is affiliated with the Cowboys they will love them. Those seem to be the minority though. Personally, I think he is over-rated. (I say this all as a fan, as really I admire anyone who is able to play in the NFL, as I know they must be talented), but my own thoughts are that the Cowboys will never be consistently successful with Romo as qb, with Garrett as head coach, and especially with Jones as owner. They will win games, because they have talent, they may even win some playoff games and perhaps a chance Superbowl (but I doubt it). I just mean, that I don't think they will be consistent with the management and quarterback they currently have. Not like they were when they were "America's Team". I think it starts with Jones.

I mean, when you look at top tier qb's, ie Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, etc, when they come off the field ESPECIALLY after a bad play etc, the first thing they do is go get the pics, analyze what happened, talk to their receivers... Romo, he goes to the bench, puts his hat on backwards and waits. He just isn't a leader imo, and does not have the consistency it takes to be a top level qb. It seems I always have to throw out these caveats when I tell people I am a Cowboys fan. I always have to say, "yeah I like the Cowboys, just not the coach, the owner, or the qb." I was a fan before them, and I'll be a fan after them, hopefully it wont take too long though

I agree with your thoughts on Revis. He gets away with alot, but everyone else would love to do that also, so you can't hold it against him. He shut down Welker last night too for the most part.

(Once again my disclaimer: All the above is purely speculation for the sake of entertainment and armchair quarterbacking, as I have admiration and respect for anyone that can wear an NFL jersey and play on that level. I know they are talented, and I would never want to speak down to their abilities, or appear as if I think they are no good or don't deserve to be where they are.)

MT

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                            I mean, when you look at top tier qb's, ie Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, etc, when they come off the field ESPECIALLY after a bad play etc, the first thing they do is go get the pics, analyze what happened, talk to their receivers... Romo, he goes to the bench, puts his hat on backwards and waits. He just isn't a leader imo, and does not have the consistency it takes to be a top level qb. It seems I always have to throw out these caveats when I tell people I am a Cowboys fan. I always have to say, "yeah I like the Cowboys, just not the coach, the owner, or the qb." I was a fan before them, and I'll be a fan after them, hopefully it wont take too long though
                            MT
                            That shit doesn't matter and it's just people looking for stuff to reaffirm their opinion on a QB. Here in Chicago, Jay Cutler is the fucking man and his teammates LOVE him. They all vouched for him back in Denver and Vanderbilt, even as far back as HS......because he's a tough SOB. From what I've seen of Romo he's the same way. He's missed games but when he's out there he puts it all on the line, and that's enough for an NFL locker room. I hear a lot of people get on Jay because he doesn't always go back and look at the photos after a 3 and out, INT, etc....but he doesn't do that after his good possessions either. But he is, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the leader of the Bears' offense and very well liked in the locker room. I don't know as much about Romo and the Cowboys, but I feel like it's probably the same there. He's not great, but it's not because he doesn't look at photos.
                            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

I would say something bad about the Giants, But I am getting fitted for my brown paper bag to place over my head during the Chargers Games!
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X