Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf is wrong with this world? more scumbags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf is wrong with this world? more scumbags!

http://m.triblive.com/triblive/pm_18...tguid=wwUhIRXl

I hope he and every one that helped cover up for him, everyone that knew and did nothing or not enough all rot in hell!
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

My question about this is:

While 'legally' Joe Pa did what he needed to do, could he and should he of done more and if so, what?
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
      My question about this is:

While 'legally' Joe Pa did what he needed to do, could he and should he of done more and if so, what?
      Can Joe Pa even wipe his own ass? All seriousness aside, does he even coach the team or is he a mascot at this point?

Check this JoePa interview out. It starts at the 1:00 mark. Funny JoePa stuff.
      Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

What does Joe paterno have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
          "A former Penn State graduate assistant coach testified that he saw Sandusky having sex with what appeared to be a 10-year-old boy in the locker-room showers of Penn State's Lasch Football Building one night in March 2002, Kelly said. Sandusky was retired and held an emeritus position at the time, providing him with his own office and unrestricted access to all football and recreational facilities.

A similar incident had been investigated by university police and Child Protective Services four years earlier, though no criminal charges were filed.

As for the 2002 incident, the graduate assistant reported it the next morning to Penn State head coach Joe Paterno, who informed Curley the following day."

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
            I think he gets attached to the case just by virtue of him being the face of Penn State Football, and the suspect's boss at the time of the alleged incident. Not that it's a justifiable attachment, but the article did say that the graduate assistant reported what he saw to Joe Pa the next morning, and Joe Pa elevated it up the chain, so I don't think he will hold any culpability...

MT

Comment

A student aid came to him and told him he saw that scum bag rape an 8 yr old boy in the shower.... He told his boss...did not go to police or even campus police....just reported it up the chain.... Did not follow up, did not even ask the kids name, saw sandusky travel to games with little boys after the first time he heard anything and did nothing, claims he did not hear about a 30 some odd page report in 98 about his rt hand man that was circulated on campus and remember..... Joe pa IS penstate.... There is no way he did not know. He was complicit in his actions. He told sandusky he was not gonna get the job he was promised and that was a major deal back then. Sandusky was supposed to take over the team one day but all of a sudden he was out.... But still ran camps, still had an office in the football facility, still took little boys to the games... If one child was hurt that would not have been had paterno DONE something.... He should rot with the rest of them.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                "A former Penn State graduate assistant coach testified that he saw Sandusky having sex with what appeared to be a 10-year-old boy in the locker-room showers of Penn State's Lasch Football Building one night in March 2002, Kelly said."
                How do you not walk right up to the asshole and beat the shit out of him right then and there! If I saw a 10 year old being molested I wouldn't walk away, go home, go to sleep, wake up, then decide to report it that morning. There is a moral obligation to society to step in and do what is right, especially when an innocent child in being abused!
                2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                  How do you not walk right up to the asshole and beat the shit out of him right then and there! If I saw a 10 year old being molested I wouldn't walk away, go home, go to sleep, wake up, then decide to report it that morning. There is a moral obligation to society to step in and do what is right, especially when an innocent child in being abused!
                  Exactly what I thought. Fucked up shit.

Comment

This isn't even about Joe pa.... It's about ANYONE that let's these scum get away with what they do.

As the quote says

The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Imo if you do nothing you have guilt and culpability... Maybe not always legally but morally.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                      Agreed. The graduate assistant has culpability also.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Wow, I didn't hear details until a radio station here in Chicago talked about it. Joe Pa will not be gone after legally, but he's a scumbag for not firing the guy right then and there. Joe Pa IS Penn State football, he can do as he wants whenever he pleases. First thing he needed to do was call the police, next fire the guy and third alert the school to the firing. Somewhere in there he should have had some of his players beat the shit out of this guy. Also, Dan Wetzel of Yahoo reported earlier that Sandusky was working out in Penn State workout rooms as recently as this past week!!!!!! How is he even allowed on campus?
                        Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                          Also, Dan Wetzel of Yahoo reported earlier that Sandusky was working out in Penn State workout rooms as recently as this past week!!!!!! How is he even allowed on campus?
                          Fuck being allowed on campus, how about walking around the neighborhood where your and my kids play.
                          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Yea, he was there working out.

Another thing from the penstate report. Sandusky was told he was no longer allowed to bring children into the facility..... Why? If they did not KNOW what was happening then why not? Because they KNEW he was raping children! He could still bring them to games though.... Travel with them .... Sick fucks all of them!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                              Yea, he was there working out.

Another thing from the penstate report. Sandusky was told he was no longer allowed to bring children into the facility..... Why? If they did not KNOW what was happening then why not? Because they KNEW he was raping children! He could still bring them to games though.... Travel with them .... Sick fucks all of them!
                              Did you see the stuff quoted from the grand jury report......just some terrible, terrible stuff. This man is among the worst humanity has to offer.

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Working...
                              X