Need Some Advice, Not Sure What To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Advice, Not Sure What To Do

Hey everyone, I got a question and wanted to see what everyone has for advice.

I went out to the bar tonight (first time in about 5-6 months or so, don't drink and don't like bars) and was hanging with some friends, when I met this very cute, attractive just my type girl who seemed really nice and cool. We talked for about 10 minutes or so, great conversation , then got up and looked at me in the eyes and said "It was really great meeting you" very nice and kinda like she liked me.

But I am horrible with women, I didn't know if she liked me or not, I would assume she didn't, but that's just me and I have horrible self confidence.

Now.. the problem. I was too chicken to ask for her number or anything like that, and I really wanted to and now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not doing it.

The Only thing I found out is where she works. Now, would it be too Psycho to call up to her work and ask for her and say , hey it's josh I met you at the bar on friday. Or should I try to ask her friend, who I kinda know but don't have her number, to have her come hang out.

She was just my type and so nice, i"m really upset that I messed it up, so any advice is welcome, I'm in desperate need of a woman.

Thanks.
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Where does she work? If it's a place you can go in "accidentally" like a store or something, than of course you can do that.

If not, I wouldn't suggest calling a regular job site to try and contact her, that is
    pretty over the top for someone you just met for 10 minutes. Some may do that,
    but I wouldn't recommend it.

How well do you know the friend? If you know her somewhat well, that's a pretty easy contact person. Just get ahold of her, and tell her you liked her friend alot, and would like to get to know her better, but didn't get a chance to get her number the other night. Offer the friend your number to pass along, and that you'd love to hear from her.

Worse comes to worse, just try to hit the same club, same time, next week, and maybe you'll meet up again.

Comment

Originally posted by babygetoboy
      I'm in desperate need of a woman.
      its funny... the minute you realize that your not desperate and that you dont need women is when you will get the most

Comment

Women don't like to call first, some just won't do it. Ask the friend for her number, make sure that she gets her friend's approval. If you get the number, call her. Getting the approval means she'd like you to call. If you don't get the number, move on.

Be bold, what's the worst that can happen.

Good luck.

Comment

:iagree:
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Richard85
            its funny... the minute you realize that your not desperate and that you dont need women is when you will get the most
            It is funny how that works! Kinda like when you get married and then all the little girls that you wanted at somepoint start to come around once they realize what they missed out on. The downside to that is there are always a couple really hot ones you cant stop thinking about how fun it could have been. OK stopping daydream now...

Anyway to the original poster... I agree that if you find out where she works and it is a store of some kind and you can go in there... no accident about it! Tell her you went there just to see her and that you want her number so you can call her later. I have noticed that cute girls like guys with balls (confidence ), so use what you have!! If you get her number from her friend then make sure you tell her you would like to see her again and how impressed you were with the conversation y'all had. Good luck dude, you will be okay!

Comment

Well some good points have already been talked about so I pretty much have to agree with them. If you know where she works and its a public place like a retail store , just walk in there and bump into her and act like you didn't even know she worked there. That will give you the opportunity to see if she likes you or even remembers you. The other good one id to have her friend work an angle for you. have her friedn talk to her and see if she was diggin ya or not. Those are really the best two options you got. Because you don't want to come off like a stalker or a lover crazed weirdo. Let us know what happens.

Maverick

Comment

From a woman's POV.

The Munster & I met sort of similarly. I was at work, retail, he & some buddies came in looking for something for one of the other guys. We ended up talking for a while, seemed to hit it off, but then he left without getting my number, asking me out, nothing! I just thought, well damn! Maybe it was all in my head that we clicked. His buddies gave him a hard time for not getting a number at least so when he got home he called up to where I worked. I loved it! Cleared up the doubt as to whether he was interested (she's got the same fears about dating you do, its great if you can step in and be the confident guy you come across as ). He asked me out we've been rockin' and rollin' ever since.

The worst she can say is no, so try it. I don't care for the hedging your bet and asking the friend if she likes you or not. You're not in elementay school. Be gutsy and call her. Be casual & confident, no pressure, ask her to dinner. It's not a marriage proposal, it'll be ok if she says no.
                "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Just want to be clear that I had every intention of calling the store when I got home. I KNEW I was going to go out with TLM. I just didn't want to ask her out in front of a bunch of people, including her co-workers and boss.

But, yeah, follow up on this one. I think you should ask her out to lunch. If lunch goes good, see if she wants to do something else, like a movie or something. Something fun. Don't go on one of those dates where you feel pressured to make sure she has a good time. If you two are really hitting it off, hours will go by and you'll wonder where they went and you'll be sad the day is over.
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

Comment

I have something similar that happened to me. I met a guy at a club (long ago! don't do them anymore.) and we chatted and stuff.....and I thought we got along pretty well. But he didn't ask for my phone #. I did tell him where I worked (retail). The very next day, he came in to my work and he brought me a rose......I thought that was so sweet! We chatted a little more and he asked me to go out to dinner.....

IMO if the girl wasn't interested in you she wouldn't have told you where she worked....for fear that you might visit? Go check her out! You might be pleasantly surprised!

Comment

just remember youre probably feeling like shit for not asking for her number and you will feel that way for a little bit asking yourself what could of been. if you ask her out and she says yes youre spirits will go up but if you ask her out and she says no than well youre gonna feel a little down. what im saying is by asking her out is the only option to not feel like an idiot. it can turn out bad but hell youre already down the only way is up.

Comment

BGB...try not to make such a big deal out of all of it....getting her number..not getting her number....etc...etc....and instead of focusing on what a great catch she is I want you to start realizing that you're a great catch too....There's no-one on Earth just like you and once you realize that you'll see that there is no need to lack any confidence at all....Whatever happens here is OK....If it works out...great....if not....no worries....Just keep working on yourself....improving---mind,body and soul and just watch good things start to happen in your life....
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I've been trying FH, I really have. My bodybuilding is going great, making amazing progress after a year or so, gained about 70lbs. That part is going well.

It's the other parts that are horrible, I hate where I live, I hate my new job that I started and it looks like I'll be stuck there forever because of the great benefits. Never had a girl chase me, can't talk to them, and I got a huge gap in the middle of my teeth like david lettermen. It's not easy bro.

Just having a real tough time, I just want a new job and to move away from Detroit, anyone who has been here or lived here will agree (right In-Human?)

Sorry for my rant, no one else to really talk to.
                          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                            BGB...try not to make such a big deal out of all of it....getting her number..not getting her number....etc...etc....and instead of focusing on what a great catch she is I want you to start realizing that you're a great catch too....There's no-one on Earth just like you and once you realize that you'll see that there is no need to lack any confidence at all....Whatever happens here is OK....If it works out...great....if not....no worries....Just keep working on yourself....improving---mind,body and soul and just watch good things start to happen in your life....

excellent point man

Comment

:enforcer:
                              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Working...
                              X