camera recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera recommendations

I am looking for a digital camera for under $200.00. Can anyone give me some recommendations? I am just looking for the best picture quality for the money...with some versatility. Saw the Kodak z5010 on tv and was thinking of it... It doesn't have to shoot video but that would be nice. I also saw the NIKON 1 but that's almost a grand so HELP me if you are camera knowledgeable. Thanks for any help.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Not camera smart, but I have a canon power shot, it's an older one, I've had since high school and it's always been a quick and easy, point and shoot type camera. I bought one of those fancy, $600 cameras, and for the ease of use, I still use my canon most of the time.
    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Nikon's are the only Camera's I will buy. I have had various camera's in various conditions. From -15* (wind chill included) temps and taking pics of the traffic white outs outside of Buffalo, NY to 145* (heat index) in Baghdad, Iraq last year. They have never failed me or done me wrong. Every once in awhile my 'flash detector' in my bigger D3000 will not function quite right, but that usually turns out I just had the wrong damn setting.

J
      "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

You can't go wrong with the Canon Powershots. At that price range the ELPH 300HS is probably your best bet if you're looking for a solid compact point and shoot camera.

Comment

I have a few friends who do professional photography and they all use Nikon. However, they said that Canon and Sony are likely better in the lower end range. I have also heard good things about the Panasonic Lumix. Check out the PowerShot Elph 300 HS (as AndrewR also suggested).
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
          X