Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Letter to the Membership

Hello all,

First of all I want you all to know that we don't just accept any sponsor. We make sure that they fit us as a community and that they provide a quality product. We will be having several new sponsors coming to the sit soon. These companies will also need to have some strong ethics. For instance, MAG Bars were being made by a large company several years ago. They then sent production to China. The owner of MAG stopped production and lost out on a lot of potential profit until he could have the bars made in the U.S. As a whole we have done a great job supporting these companies, but I want us to double our efforts. They are the reason that we have a great site like IM. Without them this site would not exist. Here is what I'd ask of you:

1. Like any of the companies on Facebook or My Space and leave messages on their page that you heard about them on IM.

2. Buy the products if it is something you are interested in and when you do tell them you heard about the product on IM.

3. Leave comments in the advertising section. This lets the companies know that the are getting traffic and that they are generating interest.

4. If you buy a product make video of yourself using it and post it.

Please try to do at least on of these tasks. If you think someone else will do it, your wrong. We need your help! With very little effort we can keep this site going strong and support some reputable companies.

"Doberman"
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Thanks for posting Doberman. Was there ever an update on buying MAG T-shirts? I know there were quite a few people (myself included) interested in buying some. Apologies if the answer has already been discussed...

MT

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
      Thanks for posting Doberman. Was there ever an update on buying MAG T-shirts? I know there were quite a few people (myself included) interested in buying some. Apologies if the answer has already been discussed...

MT
      Tom just called yesterday. They are at the printers. I believe he will have the gold ones with black lettering and black with gold lettering. I believe they should be done early next week. I'm looking forward to a black one. In my videos I'm always wearing the gold. Just so everyone knows, I do wash it and don't wear it all the time. Just say'n...lol. I'll let you know asap, can't wait myself!

Truenutrition.com
      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Thanks much.. One last question, and forgive me for ignorance on my part, but can't seem to find them on FB by searching MAG Bars? Do you know the page name?

MT

Comment

Good Question....It's Maximum Advantage Grip. We need to do something about that.

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Thanks to those that contributed on facebook, lets keep it up and let's get some chatter going on our new sponsors advertising forums.

Truenutrition.com
            Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Also, our newest sponsor will be added this week.

sinewtherapeutics.com

Truenutrition.com
              Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I just wanted to take a minute and re-iterate how important sponsors are to a website and forum. Any chance we get to show them love and support is going to help out a lot for all of us that are members here at IM.
                …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Thanks Mark. Let's keep it going!

Truenutrition.com
                  Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Another things that needs to be mentioned is that the sponsors clearly generate money for IntenseMuscle.com but this site isn't set up as a business to generate profit for myself and Winnie. It is set up to generate operating capital so that we can fund keep upgrading the site server as we grow, keep the look current and fresh, allow us to comp t-shirts as prizes for contests and giveaways, advertising/promotional work, etc.. The more we generate, the more it helps to offer more to the members here at IM. We even have a new look starting next week with the banner, too.

We clearly don't have the bankroll like other major websites and we won't take on "questionable" sponsors like most sites do. If you notice, most of the bigger sites are backed by magazines or large supplement companies and act as a "sidewalk window" for those businesses. TrueProtein is a sponsor here but we aren't a vehicle for their company.

Please check out the sponsor's products and respond to their pages on other media outlets. It helps us out, big time.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                    X