[YOUTUBE]9tFvPKHABgk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QjY7goCmxsA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]q-O5hPnmTOY[/YOUTUBE]
    So what would you do?

Laugh my damn ass off.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

I think if he hadn't already shot and killed someone he wouldn't have gotten charged with assault. It's trash beating trash, and I don't care that they're women

Comment

I thought this was normal activity in NY. I mean that bodybuilder threw a dog from a window a few months ago, I'm surprised he didn't just shoot them then serve the next person in line.

Quite honestly, that guy needed to be laid out, he went WAY overboard. Fractured skull?! Those ladies, and quite possibly every person in that place when it happened are gonna live fat and happy off of McDonald's bill for the rest of their lives.
        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Many customers do this kind of things. And they should be beaten with the moron stick. I guess we replace it with IRON ... (:
          chicago weight loss

Comment

Originally posted by JBlunt View Post
            Many customers do this kind of things. And they should be beaten with the moron stick. I guess we replace it with IRON ... (:
            I disagree, respectfully. I do believe they're complete morons and should be beaten, but not skull crushed type beaten like these two go. They acted like complete morons, just down right thuggishly stupid. But beating someone literally to within inches of their life, excessive force on his part. Slapping her back sure, that's fine, even pushing them away, where were his buddies/coworkers during this crap? Someone should have been jumping in to stop it, instead of just yelling stop stop stop, and that was from a middle aged woman. See the guy walk away in the video? There aren't any real men around when one is needed.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

I don't know about the fractured skull part, but if someone jumps over the counter, especially in a high crime area, what are the chances they have a weapon. So I can see him beating them with the stick. Once there aggressive actions stop though he needed to stand down. Since they stopped the video it's hard to comment on his actions after that. I am cracked up by the tone the reporter took. Very sympathetic towards the "ladies". I guess my point it he was justified up until the point that he didn't need to defend himself.

As far as the reporting goes. EXTREMELY BIAS. The second video the reporter stated the two women went behind the counter, and that was when THEY were attacked. I'm pretty sure they started the attacking though. Oh well. Like I said if they stopped attacking he didn't need to keep hitting.
              Last edited by Doberman; 10-17-2011, 10:26 AM.
              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
              2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
              2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
              2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
              2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
              Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                I don't know about the fractured skull part, but if someone jumps over the counter, especially in a high crime area, what are the chances they have a weapon. So I can see him beating them with the stick. Once there aggressive actions stop though he needed to stand down. Since they stopped the video it's hard to comment on his actions after that. I am cracked up by the tone the reporter took. Very sympathetic towards the "ladies". I guess my point it he was justified up until the point that he didn't need to defend himself.

As far as the reporting goes. EXTREMELY BIAS. The second video the reporter stated the two women went behind the counter, and that was when THEY were attacked. I'm pretty sure they started the attacking though. Oh well. Like I said if they stopped attacking he didn't need to keep hitting.
                Completely agree.

They instigated it, they attacked him first, and then they tried to come after him behind the cash register. It doesn't get more clear that they were coming after him to try and stab/shoot/beat him. He was completely in self defense he just took it a little too far.

Granted, we don't honestly know what was happening down on the ground behind the counter. Were they reaching for a gun? Trying to get back up and come after him? You might think they were lifeless back there, but I have a feeling he came back to them because they were moving and trying to do something.

I hope this taught these "women" a lesson.
                Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                www.316fit.com
                Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post

x2, great post.

He had just got out of prison, so Macs are probably gonna face a huge lawsuit over this, but after being inside for so long his reaction is not really surprising.
                  PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Im surprised the women didn't get charged with assualt too, since she made the confrontation physical by slapping him. I'm a little disturbed by how the media tries too twist it
                    My log: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=47064

Comment

Just proves, You never know who your messing with.

It really sucks if you stand up for yourself in America. Everyone thinks you should let people beat you then wait for a pay check.

Comment

those two women were totaly in the wrong. When you assualt and batter someone you get what what you get. To those who think he over reacted what if that was your teenage daughter in his shoes and they jumped the counter and beat her half to death or had a weapon?
                        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                        -John Ceasar

Comment

The guy may have beaten those two hood-rat chicks a little too long, but I think he was totally in the right for taking it out on them. Like numerous people here have said, if two people are bat-shit crazy enough to jump over the counter and attack a grown man, I'd say the likelihood of them carrying weapons is high. That's entirely in self-defense.
                          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Yeahmaybe he went a little too far but they clearly instigated the attack. Where were his coworkers backing him up instead of trying to stop him, pissing their pants in the corner until he handled his business. Like they taught us in the Police Academy: There is no excessive use of force, just bad report writing.
                            For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by dcbliever View Post
                              ...there is no excessive use of force, just bad report writing.
                              lmao
                              Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Working...
                              X