This shit is gonna give me nightmares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit is gonna give me nightmares

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0FyyIta8E&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like there are way more pop-out scares this time around. When the little girl throws the water on the demon I nearly shat myself.

Nope nope nope nope
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

I hate scary movies, and I saw Paranormal Activity 2 in the theater. Scared the FUUUUUUUCK out of me.

This trailer looks like they are going more over-the-top with the sequel and less suspenseful. I find that less scary. :smow:
      Last edited by Sammich; 10-14-2011, 04:34 PM.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Guys, if the PA movies are scaring you, check out 'Inside' (2007)- French film with Beatrice Dalle. Get it on DVD and watch alone, at night, with the lights off. Trust me.
        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Only movie that has given me any kind of timid feeling after watching it was the independent film "The House of the Devil".

Slow moving...doesn't have much jump out and scare you, but it is EERIE AS FUCK.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/house_of_the_devil/

Comment

I wanna see PA 2, but the wife is chickenshit, may just watch it one night.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Walking Dead on AMC rocks!
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Has anyone been watching "American Horror Story"? It's pretty fucked up, like a mix of Amityville Horror and Nip/Tuck.

Comment

Chick was talking about that at work today, said it was a pretty awesome show. May have to start checking it out.
                  …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                    Chick was talking about that at work today, said it was a pretty awesome show. May have to start checking it out.
                    It's pretty nuts. Wouldn't watch it with the kids around at all.

Comment

The first PA scared the shit out of me. Just showed the trailer to my gf and she now wants to go see the 3rd. Great... :p
                      My Training Journal

Comment

First PA scared the hell out of me.

Second one - same.

Third one - haven't seen it yet, but it doesn't seem as scary.

To me, those movies got less scary once shit started happening. The frightening part was the suspense.. waiting for something to happen. The noises. Creepy stuff.

I mean, in the first one when she's laying on the bed in the end and says "everythings going to be fine"... ahh fuck.

Definitely going to see the 3rd one - hope it's good. Hope I can sleep at night.

Good thing I don't actually believe in paranormal shit, or this series would absolutely ruin me.

NOTE: Working in a detox facility overnight and being one of only 4 staff in a big building, with black and white cameras and people that are drunk, psychotic, etc is lots of fun after these movies. *looks at monitor* AHHH

Comment

Haha, I don't believe a lot in these type of movies, I think paranormal stuff is possible, do I think they pull blankets off and pull wives out of beds in the middle of the night? Nah. I think if anything it'd be one of these seen but not felt type deals. Some of the shows on like scy-fy and the history channel are entertaining. We went to Jefferson, TX, one of the supposedly most haunted places in America, stayed at what was supposed to be a haunted hotel, and even went on a ghost walk with a guide that had all kinds of cool stories, if I ever actually saw anything, with my own two eyes or own unedited camera, I'd believe, until then, they'll just be cool stories to see.

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                            Walking Dead on AMC rocks!
                            Damn right. New season starting on sunday!

Comment

Any movies that use mirrors kind of freak me out (most horror movies do). I saw in the preview for PA3 saying bloody mary in front of it. I know nothing will happen, but I still would never do it. Same thing when I was younger and saw Candyman for the first time, I avoided mirrors for a few weeks after that one, I didnt want Tony Todd coming and slashing my face off

Comment

Working...
                              X